• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Should I change my name?

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
Keep your name and just shut the fuck up (about it).

Edit... Also, you should thank Kad for your avi ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
  • You can change your user name 1 time(s) every 90 days.
  • Your user name change must be approved by a moderator.
Technically you could always change it back.

We've had enough of those threads.

giphy.gif

I’m not really feeling Bushido Boi anymore. It doesn’t fit me as a person at all. Should I change it? I had a couple of ideas for a new name inspired by the musical artist TK who did some intros for Tokyo Ghoul.

Either Unravel or Katharsis.

What says you? Would one of them be an improvement over Bushido Boi or should I keep my name and just shut the fuck up about it? :messenger_hushed:

giphy.gif

the answer lies within, my friend

DESTROYA

I like your current one better then the ones you are thinking of changing it too.
But your avatar the shield hero has to go ...........its fine, stupid joke

It's your choice follow your heart

It was pretty recognizable tho bushido boy

But hey it's just advice

Do what Eva dafuk you wanna dooooOooOoo

jufonuk

not tag worthy
I’m not really feeling Bushido Boi anymore. It doesn’t fit me as a person at all. Should I change it? I had a couple of ideas for a new name inspired by the musical artist TK who did some intros for Tokyo Ghoul.

What says you? Would one of them be an improvement over Bushido Boi or should I keep my name and just shut the fuck up about it? :messenger_hushed:
Change it to Tarquin

Thaedolus

I’m open to suggestions, at old GAF my name was Outlaw Torn after the Metallica song. Maybe something that relates to my upcoming 16th NeoGAF birthday. Hopefully Evilore will let me borrow the keys to the car.

Cato

Banned
Y

Absolutely. You should change your legal name.
Hi, I am Mr Burger, Ham Burger

Top Bottom