• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Should I change my name?

Well, I was kinda narrowing it down to either Unraveled Heart or Unraveled Soul. There was Katharsis too, obviously, but I kinda like one of the first two the best. You guys might hate ‘em, though. Lol. :messenger_hushed:
Keep Bushido boi.
People changing their names and avatars are just confusing everyone.

Tesseract

Banned
I’m keeping the name as-is. I had a name picked out, but it was taken, so I’m sticking to this for now.
giphy.gif

Scotty W

Bushido Boi is a sad name. It reminds me of Skater Boi by Avril Lavigne.

Unravel is a stupid name. Unravel is a verb.

Katharsis is also a stupid name. Spell it correctly. Korn.

Both of these proposed names sound like the names of nu-metal bands... which is also what was popular when Skater Boi came out.

My suggestions for names:

Bushido
Ravel (with a Maurice Ravel avatar)
Verfremdungseffekt)
Teiresias

I’m not really feeling Bushido Boi anymore. It doesn’t fit me as a person at all. Should I change it? I had a couple of ideas for a new name inspired by the musical artist TK who did some intros for Tokyo Ghoul.

Either Unravel or Katharsis.

What says you? Would one of them be an improvement over Bushido Boi or should I keep my name and just shut the fuck up about it? :messenger_hushed:

Let's trade names

Nymphae

Banned
It's literally the death of a poster, to me, when they change their name. Go ahead and do it if it's going to make you happy I guess, but unless you have very tight connections with people here, the name change is a lot like erasing your old self and becoming a new member.

Top Bottom