• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Should NetherRealm make a Horror Themed Fighting game?

Candy man should definitely be in
tumblr_muxrybhRlt1qf9djko1_r1_400.gif
Hell, they could do a whole game of just Tony Todd characters.

drotahorror

I guess if that's the only way we'll ever get to play as horror icons officially licensed. Would rather them outsource it to some other fighting game dev. I don't care much for MK style fighting.

Would love a Darkstalkers 4 ya know Capcom.

Mendax

As long as it doesn't have a cameo appearance from Scorpion.
It will

Also, OP almost looks like a list of tags for a youtube video or something.

I read this, then I glanced up at the OP and I laughed so hard haha!

Corpsepyre

Banned
They should make a game based on Vertigo characters. Why? Because it'll be fucking cool!

Imagine Swamp Thing taking on Sandman, or Spider Jerusalem knocking sense into everyone with his nihilistic monologues. I want it now!

I like MK characters in my MK game. I find horror movies incredibly boring, so these guest characters are a complete waste to me.
The same boredom you feel for horror characters, I feel for MK characters! And that's okay, we just have different opinions :)

Also putting aside horror chars, I love the idea of guest characters. The more Killer Instinct becomes Microsoft Smash Bros, the happier I'll be. More guests for every game!!

Zubz

Banned
What I'd really want is Darkstalkers vs. KI as a horror-themed fighter while NRS does an Injustice sequel, but the former isn't happening, and I think the MKX DLC's strongly suggesting that NRS wants to take this route. I definitely wouldn't be opposed, and as awful as WB Games can be, having NRS be owned by WB means that they have a pretty decently-sized library of movies to pull from.

Yes they should. Hopefully that would allow for more traditional MK characters in the next MK game. I like the horror characters enough but would rather see them separate from Mortal Kombat.

Top Bottom