Show us your Fallout 4 character here

Hedge

May 29, 2013
So how varied are the body types? Is it literally just fat, skinny, muscular? Or are there a lot of in-betweens?

Nickle

Cool Facts: Game of War has been a hit since July 2013
Jun 17, 2013
Belleville, Illinois
I just took the stock female figure and made a few changes, I'm not good with character creators. For some reason I think she looks like a psychopath, so I'm probably going to be a douchebag to the other NPC's for the entire game.

Sep 2, 2007
So far, I've only found ones that look like these.

Is that what you're looking for, or the much more narrow kind?
Narrower, like this ones:

Ive only seen in the screenshots you guys are making the ones you showed, so I suppose those are the only ones. Still, as at last there are some type of normal glasses as an accessroy I suppose there will be modders that make all kinds of them in the future.

sappyday

Dec 28, 2012
Los Angeles

I'm playing as Halle Berry. I wanted to make a better character since in this one you can tell I just reworked the default face. I just don't like how they set up the character creator. Too confusing and time consuming. I want the sliders back.

shmoglish

Oct 29, 2013

I'm playing as Halle Berry. I wanted to make a better character since in this one you can tell I just reworked the default face. I just don't like how they set up the character creator. Too confusing and time consuming. I want the sliders back.
Does she have 6 toes on every foot?

Shredderi

Feb 24, 2013
Still in the fucking character creation. I'm so bad at these trying to do some spesific character (Jensen).

Oct 18, 2013

Meet Jeronimo Jones and wife. I've spent more time editing characters than actually playing so far. Can't wait to play more after work.

papo

Jul 28, 2015
Jimmy fucking McNulty.

Oh man this is amazing! Instantly recognized with a fuckin' McNulty line inside my head lol.

I wanted to make wither Will Smith( one of the options actually looks like him), Deniro, Cranston or one of the Doctors, but I was impatient and choose one of the generic ones. I'll go back to do it when I find a good guide to create it. I found the process a bit confusing and overwhelming compared to the other Bethesda games.

Apathy

Nov 24, 2013
Can't wait to get it. I am going to try and make my character look like rose Leslie or maisie williams