• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show us your gaming setup: 2013 Edition

mensola

Banned
I'm not sure how you're not banned already but consider yourself lucky. It's hard to disrespect someone like that and not get shitcanned!

this is really beyond me. some of you guys are moaning & crying about one single post in which i hasn't "disrespected" nobody.

If Chittagong feels disrespected here are my apologises, but i think he has no problem.

To the others i can only say keep calm and try to have a smile.
This is not the fucking United Nations Security Council.

Dragon

Banned
this is really beyond me. some of you guys are moaning & crying about one single post in which i hasn't "disrespected" nobody.

If Chittagong feels disrespected here are my apologises, but i think he has no problem.

I realize English isn't your first language so I suppose I can give you the benefit of the doubt here. I'm going to stop shitting up the thread and I suggest you do the same.

Quikies83

50" Panasonic Vierra plasma, Onkyo receiver and surround (speakers to be replaced soon), Xbox 360 Slim, PS3 Slim, Astro A50 headset, Hauppauge HD PVR 2
Moving in the next month or two, so it wont stay like this for long.
CC09C704-553C-42A4-A885-A6CD425C1B35-2078-000000DAD29F1122-1_zps47fcdd6a.jpg

Go CHIEFS!!!! :)

dab0ne

Introduction

Welcome to the annual NeoGAF Show us your Gaming Setup thread. Here we post pictures of your gaming setup, from the large collections to the small collections, from the big family rooms to the small room setups, doesn't matter what, show us what you got! After you've posted what you get, make sure to give feedback to other's setup so we can collectively get cooler and better setups.

My Setup

I will have better pictures in the next month when I have some time.

Classic NeoGAF Setups

Edit: Looks nice.

Enron

Banned
lol @ someone hatin' on chittagong's setup. It may be a bit too sterile for my tastes, but it DOES look like it leapt off the pages of Dwell magazine or something. Can't really hate on that.

xJavonta

Banned

Your grammar is so atrocious it offends me. Wow.

Also there's nothing wrong with Chitta's setup. It's clean. Not everyone is a fucking slob who lives in a cave full of knick-knacks and stupid memorabilia.

entremet

Civility goes a long way; especially as a new member.

metalshade

Hey guys, you seem like you might know what I am looking for, I need to find a small keyboard, around 31cm, preferably wired, and not have ghosting issues for gaming.
Budget up to about £80, maybe higher for a really decent board.
Hope you can advise, maybe when I'm sorted properly, I will post my set up too.

Dragon

Banned
Your grammar is so atrocious it offends me. Wow.

Also there's nothing wrong with Chitta's setup. It's clean. Not everyone is a fucking slob who lives in a cave full of knick-knacks and stupid memorabilia.

He's probably not a native English speaker.

MrBig

Hey guys, you seem like you might know what I am looking for, I need to find a small keyboard, around 31cm, preferably wired, and not have ghosting issues for gaming.
Budget up to about £80, maybe higher for a really decent board.
Hope you can advise, maybe when I'm sorted properly, I will post my set up too.

Perhaps the tenkeyless quickfire or a KBT with an even more compact laylout.

Eze2kiel

Neo Member
Nice setup man, I've been looking forever for some nice plastic tarp to put my laundry on, I think you got a good thing going here.
Hahahaha, I've it covered with plastic to avoid having to wipe the dust from all the time when not in use.
And since I wasn't using, even serves to hang clothes and then iron it and send it to the closet :D

You should have probably been more selective in the pictures you put up. lol

That said, nice driving setup/arcade stick. You're not going to find a lot of people in this country with these things.
The pics were posted with sarcasm part...
Because lately I've everything in place messy.

There are many people in the country that has better cockpits than mine.
Remember that things we pay 4 or 5 times more expensive than what you pay...

BrettHD

Banned
rps20130130_192908.jpg

rps20130130_193104.jpg

rps20130130_192824.jpg

rps20130130_192634.jpg

rps20130130_193135.jpg

Home theater room my wife and I set up last summer.
Xbox 360, PS3, Wii U, Epson 8350 on 110 inch screen.
Will add PS4 and Xbox 720 this fall.
Yea I know the outlet needs replacing.

n0n44m

Added a Xonar DGX soundcard to my PC (Dolby Headphone) , which feeds into my headphone amp

Yamaha Receiver is for TV (wallmounted left of the desk) and movie watching (HDMI cable to video card) , all of my gaming is done on the BenQ XL2420T (120 Hz) monitor and the Sennheiser 595 headphones. Second monitor is usually disabled when gaming.

PC :

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.8 GHz - 16 GB @ 1866 MHz - Nvidia GTX 670 SLI - 2*256 GB SSD in RAID-0 - Customized Fractal Design Define XL case - Logitech G700, Steelseries hard pad & mechanical keyboard

next upgrade : Oculus Rift ...

PureSolidness

Neo Member
PC :
Intel i7 2600K @ 4.8 GHz - 16 GB @ 1866 MHz - Nvidia GTX 670 SLI - 2*256 GB SSD in RAID-0 - Customized Fractal Design Define XL case - Logitech G700, Steelseries hard pad & mechanical keyboard

Your running high CPU O/C, SLI (I'm guessing OC as well), and full w/c on 650w?
Impressive :)

n0n44m

Your running high CPU O/C, SLI (I'm guessing OC as well), and full w/c on 650w?
Impressive :)

Corsairs are solid PSUs and 670 SLI is quite efficient (overvolted and overclocked as well yeah) :)

If I do run IBT + Furmark at the same time the PSU shuts down though :p but then again that is 150% worst case scenario compared to any sort of game lol

my wip classic gaming corner in my basement. I need to get a new NES and a genesis. right now I have a wii, dreamcast, n64, snes, and tg16 hooked up.

CzjWIEX.jpg

That fireplace looks very cozy. Do you play on the big screen from the desk or do you have a chair or something?

It puts out some serious heat for all the size of it. There's no substitute for the heat of a proper fire imo. Here's my seating arrangement complete with ass-groove and wonky legged table:
IMAG0496_zpsdd46aae2.jpg

Eze2kiel

Neo Member
What is the ASUS banner and award from?
The ASUS banner gave me one of the importers of the brand when I went to buy the premises.

The picture on the wall is a certificate of attendance at a seminar ASUS Notebooks dated August 2004 from the same company that gave me the banner.

Game Room in 2010:

IMG_3078.jpg

IMG_3073.jpg

In 2013:

2013-02-08115423_zps97ce009d.jpg

Ok, ok its still a game room. But my 2 year old will have annexed it completely by next Christmas...

PureSolidness

Neo Member
Corsairs are solid PSUs

Completely agree'd my friend, I actually have a HX650 myself in a budget gaming/HTPC (the shorter length of the hx650s are perfect for bitfenix Prodigys :D) I'm doing, and an HX750 in my main rig. I'll probably only get Corsair PSUs from now on lol

JRW

Helped a friend setup a 64" Samsung Plasma last night, Ridiculous picture quality and amazing with gaming.

vWckmsr.jpg

JRW

That 64 inch doesn't look that big, but it must be huge. Nice tv your friend has

Yea for better reference this is what the old TV looked like sitting in the same spot (42" Sony E42A10)

uCkFxww.jpg

The 64" just barely fit between the cabinets on either side (Finger width) plus we had to move the clock up higher due to being partially blocked by the new TV lol.

CAVE343

Yea for better reference this is what the old TV looked like sitting in the same spot (42" Sony E42A10)

The 64" just barely fit between the cabinets on either side (Finger width) plus we had to move the clock up higher due to being partially blocked by the new TV lol.
Yup, now I see the difference :)

Top Bottom