• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show us your gaming setup: 2013 Edition

Tabris

Introduction

Welcome to the annual NeoGAF Show us your Gaming Setup thread. Here we post pictures of your gaming setup, from the large collections to the small collections, from the big family rooms to the small room setups, doesn't matter what, show us what you got! After you've posted what you get, make sure to give feedback to other's setup so we can collectively get cooler and better setups.

My New Setup

OhmQ0ri.jpg
FUANpuh.jpg

FtDaXfq.jpg
F38zmxY.jpg

j8Pa0dP.jpg
0ydFRJS.jpg

My Old Setup

I will have better pictures in the next month when I have some time.

Classic NeoGAF Setups

Please let me know what everyone wants to add to this section, I just went through a couple.

Gahiggidy's Room

dTrTz.jpg

Previous Editions

2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012

You've already shamed 90% of GAF with those stylish rooms. Even Gahiggy's has a certain post apocalypse chic quality to it.

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
Could we have a Home thread? We didn't last year and it removed the focus from gaming.

Anyways, I just spent $20k to upgrade my living room, I'll post pics when I get my furniture from Cassina.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Not much has changed - still rocking the bedroom. I just can't will myself to move out and spend money on rent/utilities when work has me sometimes traveling 3 or more weeks a month. I much prefer being aggressive against student loans and other debts, and also having the disposable income. Someday, though, someday... but for now, all my older stuff stays in storage - so nothing pre-Dreamcast is set up.

8327239312_cc880536fe_b.jpg

8327235736_612cc3b638_b.jpg

8327724526_6a73d84bec_b.jpg

8326668953_66134348fd_b.jpg

8327757466_838676f606_b.jpg

8327754248_4f6e4c42fc_b.jpg

I just posted mine yesterday in the 2012 thread. Here's it again:

I've been meaning to post in here since I moved into my new apartment. Here's where I do most of my 360/PS3 gaming (holiday edition!).

CpnSP.jpg

W1435.jpg

ZjlE0.jpg

...and bonus pic of the image quality an entry level Panny plasma:
7w81X.jpg

I love a lot of the setups in this thread. Great source of inspiration.

Tabris

What T.V are you using Tabris? looks nice (samsung by the looks of it?) do you have a model number?

Samsung UN55ES7100

Could we have a Home thread? We didn't last year and it removed the focus from gaming.

I had created the cribs thread in 2010 but there wasn't enough posts to justify splitting it. Any time someone posted, it immediately sank down for a month. It's not really a big deal if you also want to take a picture of your bedroom or kitchen in this thread. Same kind of deal as the pickup threads where they have pictures of non-gaming things.

Buttons

Yay my favourite thread. :D Tabris I'll post some photos once we get some proper sunlight here again, hope the sun decides to show up soon. o_O"

Nakasan

Yey, my favourite thread on gaf. Inspired me to actually care about the set up of my stuff at home, not just gaming stuff! I've said year after year I'll post mine. Will make it a new years resolution to do so!

Jimothy

I just posted mine yesterday in the 2012 thread. Here's it again:

I've been meaning to post in here since I moved into my new apartment. Here's where I do most of my 360/PS3 gaming (holiday edition!).

I love a lot of the setups in this thread. Great source of inspiration.

I'll take a homey setup like his over the OP's sterile and lifeless space any day.

Hoo-doo

Banned
I'll take a homey setup like his over the OP's sterile and lifeless space any day.

Lifeless? Because it's not riddled with actionfigures and actually kept clean?
I don't know man. Personally, I'll take his setup over anything in this thread.

It has inspired me somewhat to attempt and rid my apartment of the crap I never use but still keep around for some reason. It's actually quite shocking what a colossal amount of useless stuff people accumulate over the years.

Buttons

Since mine has hardly changed I'll post my pics from the previous thread. I'll update them once I get some better sunlight. Only things that are changed is the new chair (see last photo) and a couple more games etc.

And I for one love the "clinically clean and orderly" look and to me it is what "homely" is to others. :) It is no bother at all to keep my room tidy, if I use something I put it back in its proper place. It's just second nature to me. :)

room3zjjeu.jpg
room2x3krf.jpg

room8g0jeq.jpg

room6z6kaj.jpg

room71ejfs.jpg

room9z0kc2.jpg

room11d5j4j.jpg

room12o4j24.jpg

room1w1jd1.jpg

room4fjj66.jpg

desklb0oa.jpg

games3fljub.jpg
games4f4jfc.jpg

games5rikhc.jpg
games608kp7.jpg

games127k55.jpg
games2uukuh.jpg

One thing I did change was I threw out the old chair and updated it to this one, love it soo much. <3

tumblr_mfsveyguye1s1kf1op6.jpg

thuway

Moved into a new place, had to move the home theater in the living room.

Equipment:
133 inch Cinemascope (2.40:1 ULTRA widescreen) Da-Lite High Power Screen
Sharp 70 inch LED (for daytime viewing)
Viewsonic Pro 8200 projector
Onix Rocket Set, with RS550s powering the fronts.
Yamaha RX-V887 with Dual HDMI outs
TWO 15 inch Adire Daeva Subwoofers

w2SvSh.jpg

vFdadh.jpg

U6PJfh.jpg

uYNHfh.jpg

wLlxih.jpg

j1cb6h.jpg

Haven't had a chance to hook up gaming stuff yet...

The_Monk

Subscribed to one of the best threads for inspiration to my place.

Also, where's that GAFfer who had the most strange stuff in his house? From big ass swords, framed pictures of females naked, Middle Age items, etc etc.

Top Bottom