• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show us your gaming setup: 2015 Edition

Ultima_5

Doesn't the tvs on top of each other give you guys a headache when you're both playing games? For my gf I just grabbed a little 23" 1080p set on the side and she pulled her chair closer

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Here's my setup. Dual tvs so both my wife and I can game together at the same time. We actually met each other playing Left 4 Dead.

We're in an apartment right now, so I didn't want to drill extra holes to hide wires. At least it looks somewhat clean. Top tv is a Sony 60" 850B and the bottom is a Sony 55" 800C. Both are wall mounted.

The vertical shelf on the left I built myself, the frame was basic 2x4's wrapped in black fabric so that I could hide wires within the shelf itself.

The systems hooked up include 2 Xbox 360's, Ps3, a Wii U and two PS4s.

ySh0DJP.jpg

I could not handle this, I would never pay attention to my own screen.

I could not handle this, I would never pay attention to my own screen.

This is true, it does take awhile to get used to though. Currently my wife is playing either Plants VS Zombies or Witcher 3 while I'm playing MGSV. I've got the cable box split (one HDMI out / one Component out) to each tv so I can shoot TV out to both sets at the same time for NFL football games, lol

OEM

Here's my setup. Dual tvs so both my wife and I can game together at the same time. We actually met each other playing Left 4 Dead.

We're in an apartment right now, so I didn't want to drill extra holes to hide wires. At least it looks somewhat clean. Top tv is a Sony 60" 850B and the bottom is a Sony 55" 800C. Both are wall mounted.

The vertical shelf on the left I built myself, the frame was basic 2x4's wrapped in black fabric so that I could hide wires within the shelf itself.

The systems hooked up include 2 Xbox 360's, Ps3, a Wii U and two PS4s.

ySh0DJP.jpg

man this looks crazy, any reason why both are not side by side? rather than on top of each other. Can't imagine playing in this setup.

Nola

man this looks crazy, any reason why both are not side by side? rather than on top of each other. Can't imagine playing in this setup.

Dual TV wife here...we put them one on top of the other so we could sit next to each other on the couch while we game. If they were side by side, we would be sitting on opposite sides of the room. :)

kakashi08

11040515_1039814026030164_6371427856656134654_n.jpg

11885280_1039814019363498_274641339050397999_n.jpg

11221703_1039814022696831_293492122740033283_n.jpg

I don't really game in the living room anymore. It was more convenient to move my consoles up to my office. In the one picture I have an Xbox and Ps4 attached to the side monitors. The other stations in the center and end is my Wife and Sons Gaming Rigs. We are mainly a PC family but I am at the point I am going to move my Son's Xbox one up to his monitor also.

Are those tables from ikea?

Qasiel

Many apologies for the potato-cam pictures, but I finally get to join in this thread!

I took a couple of pictures of my home office/PC Gaming room earlier so I thought I'd share them with you.

Once I've had a tidy in my living room, I'll take a couple of pics where I do all of my console gaming.

Hydrus

Many apologies for the potato-cam pictures, but I finally get to join in this thread!

I took a couple of pictures of my home office/PC Gaming room earlier so I thought I'd share them with you.

Once I've had a tidy in my living room, I'll take a couple of pics where I do all of my console gaming.

You know, this is probably one of my favorites in this thread. I just love seeing a simple, clean set up like yours.

Nothing as snazzy as what most of you guys have, just about to start Unit so this is my little home for the next few years. Living with my fiancé alone for the first time and we're liking it a lot. Couldn't bring my game cases or boxes though due to lack of room :(

kbHmfRk.jpg

LVwjjEl.jpg

0n40N7Y.jpg

O9KXRnO.jpg

GYaHpxI.jpg

29qcdOg.jpg

The room itself is a little larger than it looks, there's also a kitchen, bathroom and balcony. It's not much but it's home for the next 3 years :) All of my disc based games are in one big folder, there's about 600 of them. I don't plan on buying any games over the next few years so it's time to get through the backlog!

Nothing as snazzy as what most of you guys have, just about to start Unit so this is my little home for the next few years. Living with my fiancé alone for the first time and we're liking it a lot. Couldn't bring my game cases or boxes though due to lack of room :(

Got one of the flat itself that i'll update later

What you lack in 'snazzy', you more than make up for in 'wow'. Great collection you have there.

ed_fusion

Banned
always liked this thread.....I envy alot of these set ups...

anyway, mine is slightly updated..mainly because i have xbox one and ps4 now...
gears.jpg

etae

That Orange and white color scheme. Reminds me of orange amplifiers. Really awesome.

Galdius

I would only post in this thread when my game room was finished but yesterday I decided to see how some things would fit into the shelves and I took a picture.

2CONhx7h.jpg

I can't wait to see the room finished and with games and consoles.

Bloodember

I would only post in this thread when my game room was finished but yesterday I decided to see how some things would fit into the shelves and I took a picture.

2CONhx7h.jpg

Why do you need 5 Gamecubes?
No one needs 5 Gamecubes.

Fowler

2CONhx7h.jpg

This could look really, really cool.

I wonder though if the Gamecubes will look better all stacked on top of each other -- takes care of that awkward vertical space and could look fun.

Galdius

This could look really, really cool.

I wonder though if the Gamecubes will look better all stacked on top of each other -- takes care of that awkward vertical space and could look fun.

I really liked your idea. I was going to put a glass shelf on the empty space but I think your idea is better. I will have to try it tonight.

Nola

2CONhx7h.jpg

If you painted each of the shelves different colors, it would look like Tetris...#awesome

Zunnyhh

Neo Member
Wow, there's so many awesome setups, but this ones mine and I'm content with it so far :)

WiPuJyA.jpg

TVs hooked up to XBO & Wii u

3ew2Rj2.jpg

edit: Jesus christ these pics turned out so big lol

Qasiel

*snip*

Cool! I really like your PC setup.

Also, if you're worried about pictures being too big, put them in Quote tags which'll reduce them in size, but they'll expand back to their original size once clicked on ;)

Wow, there's so many awesome setups, but this ones mine and I'm content with it so far :)

http://imgur.com/WiPuJyA.jpg

TVs hooked up to XBO & Wii u

http://imgur.com/3ew2Rj2.jpg

Cool! I really like your PC setup.

Also, if you're worried about pictures being too big, put them in Quote tags which'll reduce them in size, but they'll expand back to their original size once clicked on ;)

That, or you could add an "l" or "h" at the end to imgur file name like so
Code:
http://imgur.com/WiPuJyA[B]l[/B].jpg
http://imgur.com/WiPuJyA[B]h[/B].jpg

Just finished this office before the end of the summer. Nothing as fancy as the OP obviously, but I like it. Pretty much the only change since I took the pictures is there is an Xbone where the Wii was. Sorry if it's hard to make out. Everything being Black might make it less distracting in the dark, but it is shit for pictures.

At the moment, I'm living in a house where I can mount my monitors and tv onto the wall but pretty soon I'll be moving into an apartment or duplex where I'd rather not drill a ton of holes into. I really like the look of wall mounting monitors so I'm trying to figure out some way of doing that. Anybody have any ideas on how to achieve this?

Bloodember

At the moment, I'm living in a house where I can mount my monitors and tv onto the wall but pretty soon I'll be moving into an apartment or duplex where I'd rather not drill a ton of holes into. I really like the look of wall mounting monitors so I'm trying to figure out some way of doing that. Anybody have any ideas on how to achieve this?

Tape, lots of tape.

Don't do this.

Buttons

I haven't posted in ages so I thought now is the perfect time to post an update.

This was my room in 2012:

I graduated at the start of the year and am now working full-time, working my way up in the company and so I moved into a wonderful studio apartment right in the centre of Frankfurt. I not only love gaming, but I also love interiour design and I wanted to create a space for myself where I felt at home. I have thoroughly enjoyed decorating my apartment and while there is still a ton of stuff that I want to do, I wanted to post in this wonderful thread again.

Due to work my only gaming is done on my PC at the moment playing FFXIV, but my consoles really need some attention again.

desk1fdyxq.png

tvjxyrd.png

Living room area:

living5y1z0r.png

It's quite tricky to take good photos with all the natural light my apartment gets, but I love the huge windows and the awesome view.

living45txq4.png

The big shelf holds most of my games and books and also acts as a divider in the room.

poang6wl7y.png
livingnightseypt.png

living3aplle.png

This is my favourite corner for reading, relaxing and watching tv.
eames7dll6.png

eames2rpyz0.png

Living room area and kitchen:

living16ebc6.png

kitchen2rhkuo.png

kitchen1zvk8y.png

View from the kitchen:

living2lsbxf.png

My PSPs and Vita have their own special spot:
pspesxeg.png

As do my FFXI Tarus:
tarus6olr0.png

And since I showed most of the flat why not show the bathroom as well. Not very large but it was fun making the most out of it. :D
bathroom23pyhp.png
bathroom1ael5s.png

The desk and bed area still need some more work. Have to attach some shelves to the wall, decorate and also get some wall art. I'll update once it's all finished.

Top Bottom