• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shutter-happy monkey turns photographer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaborn

One-of-the-photos-taken-b-012.jpg
One-of-the-photos-taken-b-013.jpg
Monkey-takes-photo-001.jpg

Story/explanation Here

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Is The Guardian website garbled mess for anyone else? The text is all over the images, or images over the text, etc.

2San

Ether_Snake said:
Is The Guardian website garbled mess for anyone else? The text is all over the images, or images over the text, etc.
Nope, looks fine on my end(firefox).

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Gaborn seemed disappointed that the thread got derailed. I've deleted posts related to a thread derail. Continue on with the monkey story.

Gaborn

Stumpokapow said:
Gaborn seemed disappointed that the thread got derailed. I've deleted posts related to a thread derail. Continue on with the monkey story.

Thanks, really appreciate it!

I might be weird, but I find that first picture beautiful, not creepy. The monkey looks like some hippy sage.

The eye color in the second pic is so vivid that it looks like a Dreamworks character :p

Gaborn

Leona Lewis said:
You can PM me if you don't want to talk about it in this thread, but I'm really curious about what happened in this thread earlier, especially given the topic :p

I might be weird, but I find that first picture beautiful, not creepy. The monkey looks like some hippy sage.

PM'ed

And I agree, I think they're gorgeous. I particularly like the eyes, so deep and soulful in that first pic.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Gaborn said:
That's probably a safe bet if Stump took the time to delete the posts as well.

He didn't. member.php?u=79924 <---Still a Junior. Stump must be feeling generous today.

I liked the Fox photos better because the fox seemed to work the camera toward another person. These just seem to be self-portrait in a Facebook shot style.

Edit: How does I fail spoiler linking?
Edit 2: Speak of the devil... Wow, that was fast. :lol

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
TheSeks said:
He didn't. member.php?u=79924 <---Still a Junior. Stump must be feeling generous today.

I liked the Fox photos better because the fox seemed to work the camera toward another person. These just seem to be self-portrait in a Facebook shot style.

Edit: How does I fail spoiler linking?

Check again.

Nix

Banned
At first, those pictures made me want to pet, and perhaps even keep those monkeys.

Then I saw into their beady little eyes, and long arms and realized, they're only pretending so they can snap my fragile little neck and dance upon my corpse.

Good pictures though, especially the first one with the monkey smiling, I like the composition.

Damn monkeys.

The first picture is odd...aren't bared teeth on an animal a sign of aggressive behavior? I know the article said they were just going through various poses, but...

Second pic looks like he's taking a standard MySpace self-pic, lol.

ColtraineGF said:
The first picture is odd...aren't bared teeth on an animal a sign of aggressive behavior? I know the article said they were just going through various poses, but...

Second pic looks like he's taking a standard MySpace self-pic, lol.
This is baring teeth:

242900103_853d44370b.jpg

The monkey in the first image just has its mouth slightly open, nothing to do with agressive behaviour.

itxaka

Defeatist
Maybe it's fake and as advertising?

I refuse to believe that a monkey takes better pictures than me ¬_¬

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom