Sick of Switch ports? Here's a bunch of old JRPGs I would rebuy and replay if released on Switch. #Notsorry

Jun 16, 2018
  • OSC

OSC

You can play Chrono Trigger on your iPhone or PSVita. :p
I've been looking for the technology to raise land above the clouds so that i can recreate zeal on earth. Raise islands into the heavens and build the magical kingdom so that I can go out with Schala and forget about the rest of the nonsense out there, especially below the clouds.

I'm a hardcore fan.

Last edited:
Feb 20, 2018
Only one was announced and they still aren't on the Switch yet. The context of your post was that they were already on it. Still gotta wait for release.

Plus the discussion was focused on Lost Odyssey and that's not rumored or announced so...
I never said Lost Odyssey was or was not coming. You said it couldn't because Microsoft owned it and wouldn't just put it on Switch unless Nintendo did them a favor. My question was what makes Lost Odyssey different from Cuphead and Ori (which will be announced sooner or later as well).

Also, why does it make any difference if Cuphead is already released or just officially announced?

Last edited:

Afro Republican

GAF>INTERNET>GAF, BITCHES
Aug 24, 2016
I never said Lost Odyssey was or was not coming. You said it couldn't because Microsoft owned it and wouldn't just put it on Switch unless Nintendo did them a favor. My question was what makes Lost Odyssey different from Cuphead and Ori (which will be announced sooner or later as well).

Also, why does it make any difference if Cuphead is already released or just officially announced?
Cuphead isn't first party, lost odyssey is. A AA first party game to boot.

Afro Republican

GAF>INTERNET>GAF, BITCHES
Aug 24, 2016
And what does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon were developed by Mistwalker. As was this:

Which Microsoft didn't publish and gave the rights temporarily to another company? Last I checked that didn't happen with LO. Not to mention that game was specifically made for DS and not a console port.

Also dismissing the fact Cup Head isn't first party is strange. LO ain't happening. It's a AA jrpg that's a FP IP that was made for home consoles. There's no benefit in MS putting it on Switch. The amount of money to put it on there will lose more money than the game would actually make.

MS is already being stingy as is.