• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Silent Hill 2 remake (Bloober) image leak - PS/PC timed exclusive, post #56

cormack12

Gold Member

20220904_090635.jpg

Rykan

I'm gonna go ahead and say that this is real. We know Konami and Bloober have an agreement, you'd obviously hire a horror game developer for your horror franchise. Might as well be SH2.

Put me on #TeamReal for this one.

ANIMAL1975

In the world of today's tech, those blurry images has no sense. They are not UFOs or Loch Ness monster, but they look as if somebody would have taken the photo when the screenshots were walking through the forest.
Iu make laugh hard sir, thank you.
OP i feel this should be added to your first post.

perfection GIF

anthony2690

Banned
This could be the bloopers breakthrough game, assuming they've just remade the game and made it look prettier, I think this could be a big success.

Silent Hill franchise has loads of games and only two or three of them are any good anyway.

But hopefully this turns out good for those interested in it.

Hopefully Konami can make a comeback, they've apparently renewed the suikuden ip license too.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t be too worried about how this remake turns out. I think they could even be working closely with Masahiro Ito, and maybe even incorporating some things he wanted to do that had to be left out of the original due to the limitations of the hardware at the time.

Last edited:

Doczu

Well fuck me if they're ever going to tey and remake SH2. And i don't mean these Bloober leaks - anyone.

Could you imagine what people will do if the new devs misplace a single fucking pile of garbage on the streets? Konami offices would fucking burn to the ground.

Last edited:
Top Bottom