• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Silent Hill: Ascension Listing Reveals First Episode Airs October 31

Draugoth

Gold Member
SH-Ascension-1200x675.jpg

A new update on Google Play unveiled the store page and its first episode debut. Thanks to a post on Reddit, we’re catching the details, which, according to the Google Play listing, we can expect Silent Hill: Ascension to kick off on October 31, 2023.

More specifically, we can expect it to premiere at 9 PM ET. Now, details are still a bit scarce regarding Silent Hill: Ascension. We only know that this is an interactive game series that is played through a livestream.

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if this happens; leave it to konami to cancel everything because ascension flops and is a laughingstock, then we get no new games at all, and silent hill is put back on ice, this time for good.

Nobody asked for this. People want actual games. At least release this after you release the actual games first.

I mean, is any of this shit canon to the previous games?

StueyDuck

What ever happened to that called demo that the attention seeker golem boy or whatever was prattling on about forever, a short message or something.

Apparently it was rated and everything, was that all just bs

StueyDuck

The literal fuck Konami. I know I said something is better than nothing but seriously ye cunts are testing even that.
The second those blooper rumors ended up being true I knew it was all done for...

Still excited to see what Nocode (stories Untold/ observation) end up doing with the franchise however, I see it being short but really atmospheric

Last edited:

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
They can’t top the announcement. It’s one thing to announce multiple Silent Hill projects in development and then there’s actually releasing those projects.

Top Bottom