• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Silent Hill: Short Message Available Today to Play | State of Play

Bernoulli

M2 slut
robert downey jr eating GIF

Doom85

John Cena Mind Blown GIF

A free Silent Hill game?! Holy shit!

Like, if it’s really short and/or not good, I can’t even complain, didn’t cost me a thing! Can’t wait to play it tonight!

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
must be on the store later today. I don’t see it atm

This is where that post it note concept art came from? I didn’t bother finishing the mobile game. Hopefully one of these games is good.

[Sigma]

Will download. This reminded me that I need to play another game that launched for free a couple of weeks ago(Interaction Isn't Explicit).

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Looked okay, I thought it was going to be like a budget $20 game - which I probably would have forked over. For $0 it's a no-brainer.

Bartski

Gold Member
no obvious inspirations whatsoever. Looking pretty good tho, I'm checking this out asap when I get home

Rayderism

Spotted it on my daily check for new games. Brought it up to see how much it was gonna cost because I was gonna buy it regardless. FREE! Oh hell yeah. Clicked "add to library" before I was even logged in to PSN. Won't matter if it sucks, it's FREE! That's a very fair price. I like that price. It's a nice price. More games need to be that price.

Top Bottom