• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SiN Episodes hands on and videos!

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
1UP owns me.

From as natural as the flow felt in this demo, it seems to be working exactly as advertised. With Ritual planning to still take another couple months to polish it, SiN Episodes: Emergence could turn into one of the best shooters this year, episodic or not. Heck, if the six month development cycle can be kept, you may even get another chapter before year's end.

The game sounds freaking awesome, and there is a small nugget for the console gamers too.

Finally, the most exciting news bit about SiN Episodes is that we've learned Ritual is interested in porting the game to Xbox 360. What's most interesting is how they are considering keeping true to the game's episodic roots by going the downloadable route via Xbox Live Marketplace. Currently, the game sits at around two gigs of data on a PC -- if assuming the 360 version is approximately the same size, the game would be too big for Marketplace. Would the game come in some form on a demo disc with a certain official magazine? Or would they perhaps combine both the disc and Marketplace data to assemble the full and final game? Inquiring Xbox 360 owners want to know -- and so do we.
I wish the tribe all the luck with SiN Episodes.

Gattsu25

Banned
heh...just finished getting the vid but won't be able to see it till after 10pm (already late as it is for work)

maybe even later because depending on how late I get out work...

err..:lol your own thread :lol

Top Bottom