• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skullgirls |OT| New age of Heroines

Skullgirls HD Patched 11/29/2012 - Azure vs Skyking [5/5]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EoBh9rd7nPE

The final part of my set with Sky is up. Next up it'll be Neko. Man, this thread is just dead tired, isn't it?
Skullbats starting up soon; looks like it's randomly-decided teams of 2 this time around

edit: Ooor random teams of 3 instead
Didn't join this time around. I think I must have been sleeping. Time off from school is the best, but I gotta get a little more SG action in.

Skullgirls HD Patched 11/29/2012 - Azure vs Skyking [5/5]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EoBh9rd7nPE

The final part of my set with Sky is up. Next up it'll be Neko. Man, this thread is just dead tired, isn't it?

Didn't join this time around. I think I must have been sleeping. Time off from school is the best, but I gotta get a little more SG action in.

Dead tired is an appropriate phrase for it. I've been totally out of SG for the past 2 or so weeks having finally started playing Sequence, having the Steam Sale going on, and picking up various things for the Holidays. If anyone's down for some Christmas Day matches today feel free to shoot me an invite on PSN, I'll probably be on for the majority of the day. Looking forward to seeing your matches with Nekro, when'd you record them?

^^;

Podcast Numbah 4: Interview with Mike Zaimont

Nice podcast from twotallguysandthesmallfry with Mike as the guest. They go into the nitty gritty of everything we know about SG so far. I think it was a good listen. They talk about everything from breaking into the game industry to kickstarter. I may have to return to some parts related to fighting mechanics because Mike Z's stuff can really go over my head. I can't imagine how it must have felt to be on the spot as one of the hosts o_o.

Some time around 11 minutes Mike also talks about the financial costs of Skullgirls relative to other fighting games. He covered the subject in greater detail during last week's salty cupcakes for those who didn't catch the show. It goes on for more than fifteen minutes and it is informative even for people who don't really care about Skullgirls. Pitching a fighting game to companies that aren't experienced with fighters must be really frustrating work. It's a great listen for anyone who is interested in the genre, not just Skullgirls.
Dead tired is an appropriate phrase for it. I've been totally out of SG for the past 2 or so weeks having finally started playing Sequence, having the Steam Sale going on, and picking up various things for the Holidays. If anyone's down for some Christmas Day matches today feel free to shoot me an invite on PSN, I'll probably be on for the majority of the day. Looking forward to seeing your matches with Nekro, when'd you record them?

^^;
I can get that. The holidays belong to the PC realm with all these crazy sales going around. This year I've managed to get a few gifts from people at random and I'm even giving them myself. It's a shame Skullgirls wasn't PC ready. I would have been tossing copies out like a machine gun.

The matches I recorded are from the 18th of December iirc. It came down to the wire so there are going to be quite a few parts for this set of videos. Now that I've fought a couple of different people I think I would like to run a number of sets with you until I get some good material as well. Gotta friend Pali for some matches too. I hope one day I'm good enough to give Mike a few enjoyable matches. Getting some footage from him is probably my ultimate goal now that I think about it haha. I think we'd probably be the first gaffers who have really gone at it with the creator of a game we play. Not many gaffers can say that when it comes to fighters. :p

I always enjoy listening to Mike talk about the game and the situations surrounding it. This time was no exception. The most interesting thing from this is just how important it is to own your IP. I mentioned it back when news of Lab Zero splitting off first dropped, but after listening to Mike talk about it, it seems that owning the IP is a bigger deal than I thought. And apparently LB can't even try to buy it back because Autumn's got a lawsuit going on. Video games are serious business.

Ravidrath

I always enjoy listening to Mike talk about the game and the situations surrounding it. This time was no exception. The most interesting thing from this is just how important it is to own your IP. I mentioned it back when news of Lab Zero splitting off first dropped, but after listening to Mike talk about it, it seems that owning the IP is a bigger deal than I thought. And apparently LB can't even try to buy it back because Autumn's got a lawsuit going on. Video games are serious business.

Eh, I actually don't agree with him on this, although I understand why he feels that way after everything we've been through.

The reality is that most companies won't sign games where they don't own the IP because, well, there's nothing in it for them. Skullgirls definitely wouldn't have gotten made if Autumn or someone else didn't own the IP.

And it's not like we'd be cranking out characters left and right if we owned the IP - we'd still need the same amount of money, and it would be even harder to get it.

Eh, I actually don't agree with him on this, although I understand why he feels that way after everything we've been through.

The reality is that most companies won't sign games where they don't own the IP because, well, there's nothing in it for them. Skullgirls definitely wouldn't have gotten made if Autumn or someone else didn't own the IP.

And it's not like we'd be cranking out characters left and right if we owned the IP - we'd still need the same amount of money, and it would be even harder to get it.

This is definitely the main thing to remember when discussing the IP, and Mike even mentioned it a few times. It's definitely better for the game to exist than to not. I guess really, now the problem is that you guys aren't even able to attempt buying it back because of Autumn's lawsuit? And I guess the lawsuit explains why funding isn't flowing your way from them despite them being pleased with how the game sold.

Ravidrath

This is definitely the main thing to remember when discussing the IP, and Mike even mentioned it a few times. It's definitely better for the game to exist than to not. I guess really, now the problem is that you guys aren't even able to attempt buying it back because of Autumn's lawsuit? And I guess the lawsuit explains why funding isn't flowing your way from them despite them being pleased with how the game sold.

Well, it's not like we have any money to buy the IP back with, either. And if we did, it's not like we'd have the money to actually do anything with it.

And while Autumn has had all these financial issues as a result of their ongoing litigation, they've been an absolutely stellar publisher to work with, creatively. No one else would have given us this kind of freedom with the game itself, or the community, marketing, etc.

For example, when pitching Skullgirls around, just about every single publisher demanded we add male characters to the launch game. Some said they wanted "at least 50%" males. And they wouldn't have stopped there, because they never do.

So if Autumn ever sells the IP to someone else, suddenly we're going to have to worry about them wanting to exert creative control on it, as well.

Holmes sits down for an extended interview with (lead?) Skullgirls animator Kinuko chan. They discuss how it was working on Skullgirls, Lab Zero's dedication of continuing to develop for the game, and Kinuko's distinct animation style (a lot of being it decidedly NSFW and awesome).

http://www.destructoid.com/sup-holm...tml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Key quote : "We had something like 30 characters planned"
;-;

Cross Counter's been uploading a fair amount of SG footage as well which is definitely nice to see.

Intro to Skullgirls
Training mode tips and tricks
The Strategy of Sanchez's Team

Well, it's not like we have any money to buy the IP back with, either. And if we did, it's not like we'd have the money to actually do anything with it.

And while Autumn has had all these financial issues as a result of their ongoing litigation, they've been an absolutely stellar publisher to work with, creatively. No one else would have given us this kind of freedom with the game itself, or the community, marketing, etc.

For example, when pitching Skullgirls around, just about every single publisher demanded we add male characters to the launch game. Some said they wanted "at least 50%" males. And they wouldn't have stopped there, because they never do.

So if Autumn ever sells the IP to someone else, suddenly we're going to have to worry about them wanting to exert creative control on it, as well.

I guess its easy for people to want to assign a bad guy in situations like this and blame X or Y entity for whatever issues may pop up in a situation like this. Really gonna be pulling for you guys in 2013 and I hope the eventual release of the Japanese and PC versions of the game put you on the fast track for being able to flesh out the game further.

The matches I recorded are from the 18th of December iirc. It came down to the wire so there are going to be quite a few parts for this set of videos. Now that I've fought a couple of different people I think I would like to run a number of sets with you until I get some good material as well. Gotta friend Pali for some matches too. I hope one day I'm good enough to give Mike a few enjoyable matches. Getting some footage from him is probably my ultimate goal now that I think about it haha. I think we'd probably be the first gaffers who have really gone at it with the creator of a game we play. Not many gaffers can say that when it comes to fighters. :p

Playing Pali is going to do wonders for your Parasoul game I think. He's a very offensive oriented Parasoul who knows how to deal with zoning extremely well and he always throws you into situations where you're forced to guess tech or block for his mixups. He uses and abuses the cHP jLP jLK jMP setup for a lot of the things he does.

Mike's been fantastic with supporting the online community for the game recently. Streaming his tournament Salty Cupcakes weekly and going out of his way to free up time to involve himself with Skullbats is the very definition of the community support this game has been blessed to have since its conception.

Ravidrath

Key quote : "We had something like 30 characters planned"
;-;

...36, at my last count.

And when we get around to the PC version, I'm going to try and see if we can get some kind of "extra character" campaign going.

i.e. If we hit this sales target in this period of time, we'll release a new DLC character free, or something.

...36, at my last count.

And when we get around to the PC version, I'm going to try and see if we can get some kind of "extra character" campaign going.

i.e. If we hit this sales target in this period of time, we'll release a new DLC character free, or something.

tumblr_m1pf9k3CAT1rsul2fo1_400.gif

Oh whoops, this is a thing.
http://www.twitch.tv/eightysixed

MikeZ testing a new build of Skullgirls where IPS carries over to DHCs and you can "tech" the second restand in a combo. Really neat stuff actually. He's also going on in the chat about how the team is pitching some new games with the core group at Lab Zero to other publishers because reasons.

MikeZ said:
A character is about $200k, that's no secret, and Kickstarter would never be funded for that.
» Compared to any other fighting game that is ridiculously cheap, btw
» SF4 had characters that cost more than our whole game did.

Seth did a doubletake when I told him what we cost and how fast we were.
» We are cheapest and fastest (and arguably good quality) out of any fighting game I have heard of
» we were even cheaper and faster per char than PSAS was
» and they have like, no moves

Skullgirls HD Patched 12/18/2012 - Azure vs Nekro_Surge [1/6]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM1-GRrB5bI

The first of six vids for me and Nekro. It was a fun fight overall. This is one of the first notable mirrors I've had since I started the game. This set might be the last one for a while. Maybe or maybe not...
Playing Pali is going to do wonders for your Parasoul game I think. He's a very offensive oriented Parasoul who knows how to deal with zoning extremely well and he always throws you into situations where you're forced to guess tech or block for his mixups. He uses and abuses the cHP jLP jLK jMP setup for a lot of the things he does.

Mike's been fantastic with supporting the online community for the game recently. Streaming his tournament Salty Cupcakes weekly and going out of his way to free up time to involve himself with Skullbats is the very definition of the community support this game has been blessed to have since its conception.
Thanks for linking the Kinuko vid. I was eventually going to to do the same, but I'm not big on overloading people with too many long vids at once. I'm about half an hour into it so far and I'm enjoying the back and forth between the host and Mariel.

About Pali... I don't know about that anymore. My fat PS3 may be finished and I'm not super hyped about getting another one. It froze before my second boss fight in Demon's souls(the beginning level with the crazy skeleton warriors). I thought it was a glitch at first until I tried to play Skullgirls and it started going crazy with the characters turning into their 8 bit forms at random and then it froze again. Haven't turned it on since, but we'll see what happens. I didn't get a YLOD so maybe I'll get lucky.
...36, at my last count.

I hate to imagine what your artbooks would look like if you guys managed to successfully develop the games until you got that many characters. It would look like one of those full alphabetical encyclopedia sets in libraries.
Oh whoops, this is a thing.
http://www.twitch.tv/eightysixed

MikeZ testing a new build of Skullgirls where IPS carries over to DHCs and you can "tech" the second restand in a combo. Really neat stuff actually. He's also going on in the chat about how the team is pitching some new games with the core group at Lab Zero to other publishers because reasons.
Missed it since I was sleeping, but I have yet to go through the archives. The idea of a single character costing more than the entire game is some wacky ass shit. I got nothing else to say...

If ever you were on the fence for the PSN version of the game, nows the time to pick it up!

Skullgirls (Sale: $10.49, PS Plus: $7.35, Regular: $14.99)

Since someone mentioned the small roster size in the sale thread, I thought I'd mention this here.

I know you guys already have plans for the roster, and are keeping the story into consideration when making decisions, but since the small roster is a complaint for some people, I was wondering how hard would it be for you guys to do some pallet swap characters. Some people are known to complain about them, but I've always felt that as long as there's enough distinction between the way they play, then it's all good. As a tag fighter, the small roster is honestly one of the few things about the game I don't like. I don't know how feasible it is to do whenever y'all have a chance to work on characters again, but I think getting the roster up to a larger size as quickly as possible would definitely be a good thing.

Dachande

BTW, Ravidrath, I was wondering, what's the status with that action game you guys were planning post-SG that you were leading? Does the new team still have the rights to that or did you have to leave it at Reverge?

Ravidrath

Since someone mentioned the small roster size in the sale thread, I thought I'd mention this here.

I know you guys already have plans for the roster, and are keeping the story into consideration when making decisions, but since the small roster is a complaint for some people, I was wondering how hard would it be for you guys to do some pallet swap characters. Some people are known to complain about them, but I've always felt that as long as there's enough distinction between the way they play, then it's all good. As a tag fighter, the small roster is honestly one of the few things about the game I don't like. I don't know how feasible it is to do whenever y'all have a chance to work on characters again, but I think getting the roster up to a larger size as quickly as possible would definitely be a good thing.

I don't think we'd ever do this, really.

There's been talk about doing EX versions of Cerebella or maybe a DLC-character Double, but... I don't think this would work out for us very well. And to make them distinct enough we'd still need to animate new frames, so it probably wouldn't actually save us any time.

Yeah, we've only got eight characters, but no one says you have to play with teams. And variable team sizes still give you more options, even though visually it may not always look like it.

Unfortunately this is probably something Skullgirls will have to deal with... forever, more or less. Because we're never going to be able to churn out 50 characters in a year or whatever, nor do I think anyone would actually want us to do that.

BTW, Ravidrath, I was wondering, what's the status with that action game you guys were planning post-SG that you were leading? Does the new team still have the rights to that or did you have to leave it at Reverge?

That's still at Reverge, sadly.

We pitched it hard for a long time and it wasn't picked up, so probably not much of a loss. I really wanted to make that game, though.

I don't think we'd ever do this, really.

There's been talk about doing EX versions of Cerebella or maybe a DLC-character Double, but... I don't think this would work out for us very well. And to make them distinct enough we'd still need to animate new frames, so it probably wouldn't actually save us any time.

Yeah, we've only got eight characters, but no one says you have to play with teams. And variable team sizes still give you more options, even though visually it may not always look like it.

Unfortunately this is probably something Skullgirls will have to deal with... forever, more or less. Because we're never going to be able to churn out 50 characters in a year or whatever, nor do I think anyone would actually want us to do that.
I think 16 is the sweet number your are looking for. Most complaints about mirrors or variety disappear at that point. The people who get high off a fifty character roster can't ever be the target for this game anyway. The more distressing issue will probably be how many males there are to choose from. The quicker three are made, the better. Some people will just refuse to play the ladies regardless of tiers or "safeness" and there will surely be many mahvel minions(the ones with reasonable roster expectations) looking to play a three man team.

I kinda figure 16 would be a pretty safe number for a Skullgirls 2 in the worst case scenario where zip happens for SG. This genre is a tough nut to crack.

Edit: How was Christmas and New years for you guys anyway? Hopefully things went well on both the personal and business side of things. I've heard good things might be happening for the PC port.

Ravidrath

I think 16 is the sweet number your are looking for. Most complaints about mirrors or variety disappear at that point. The people who get high off a fifty character roster can't ever be the target for this game anyway. The more distressing issue will probably be how many males there are to choose from. The quicker three are made, the better. Some people will just refuse to play the ladies regardless of tiers or "safeness" and there will surely be many mahvel minions(the ones with reasonable roster expectations) looking to play a three man team.

I kinda figure 16 would be a pretty safe number for a Skullgirls 2 in the worst case scenario where zip happens for SG. This genre is a tough nut to crack.

Edit: How was Christmas and New years for you guys anyway? Hopefully things went well on both the personal and business side of things. I've heard good things might be happening for the PC port.

Male characters are definitely something we want to prioritize a bit - we all agree that it's something we need.

Most of the publishers we pitched Skullgirls to demanded male characters, a few even wanted more than 50% of the roster to be male. That didn't sit well with Alex because it didn't work out with the story he had developed so far at all.

Looking back, I would say that Autumn was unreasonably reasonable in not asking for some token males. We initially thought we could get 10 characters in our original schedule, and at one point we were thinking we might replace the last two characters (which eventually were cut) with males.

We've had some positive developments on the business side of things since Thanksgiving, but they've been fairly limited as a result of the holidays. Business just comes to a crawl that time of year, but should pick up considerably soon. Hopefully tomorrow.

Kokonoe

Banned
Would the name be changed if they introduced male characters? Seem like the title would have less meaning if you guys did add them.

Ravidrath

Would the name be changed if they introduced male characters? Seem like the title would have less meaning if you guys did add them.

Nope - the story is still ultimately about the Skullgirl, the big bosses. Male characters may be trying to get the Skull Heart for their lovers, to destroy it, to study, etc.

And thank you for prompting me to (once again) share my favorite project pitch story!

When we were pitching Skullgirls to Ubisoft, we mentioned that we'd like the IP to have male characters in the future.

"But if there are men, then why is the game called Skullgirls?" he asked in a very French accent.

"Because we couldn't very well call it 'Skullfolk,'" I replied.

"...Skullfolk?" he said in that very French accent, but the L didn't quite sound out very well...

Everyone pauses awkwardly, then bursts out laughing.

Then we gave the real explanation. :p

Kokonoe

Banned
for their lovers

nooooooooooooooo

well, I don't play fighting games for story anyways.

I guess if I ever did want another character in Skullgirls, I'd like to play as Minette. Also, I was taking a look at the previous Ms. Fortune design, I take it the original design was based more so on Mithra? or is that just a coincidence?

Ravidrath

nooooooooooooooo

well, I don't play fighting games for story anyways.

I guess if I ever did want another character in Skullgirls, I'd like to play as Minette. Also, I was taking a look at the previous Ms. Fortune design, I take it the original design was based more so on Mithra? or is that just a coincidence?

What's wrong with male characters having girls they want to give the Skull Heart to? :eek:

Man, Minette became really popular really quickly - she's awesome, but I'm still surprised people reacted so strongly to a fish girl. She had fan art IMMEDIATELY after the Story Mode trailer I put out went live, and she had a single still in that.

And that was just a coincidence. I think Alex first designed Ms. Fortune before XI was even out? But he doesn't really know anything about XI.

I did try to get her a Mithra RSE palette, BTW, but failed.

Kokonoe

Banned
What's wrong with male characters having girls they want to give the Skull Heart to? :eek:

Man, Minette became really popular really quickly - she's awesome, but I'm still surprised people reacted so strongly to a fish girl. She had fan art IMMEDIATELY after the Story Mode trailer I put out went live, and she had a single still in that.

And that was just a coincidence. I think Alex first designed Ms. Fortune before XI was even out? But he doesn't really know anything about XI.

I guess I'd like the story more if stuff like "lovers" weren't tied into it, cause then it sounds like it may end up like a dating sim or something. That and think the characters are cooler when portrayed without all that stuff around it, but that's just me.

Yeah, when I first played the game on it's release I was looking all over the place in hopes she was in the game, she is really well designed character and my favorite in Skullgirls.

And ah I see, well thanks for the info and thanks for trying anyways, I appreciate the effort!

I guess I'd like the story more if stuff like "lovers" weren't tied into it, cause then it sounds like it may end up like a dating sim or something. That and think the characters are cooler when portrayed without all that stuff around it, but that's just me.

Yeah, when I first played the game on it's release I was looking all over the place in hopes she was in the game, she is really well designed character and my favorite in Skullgirls.

And ah I see, well thanks for the info and thanks for trying anyways, I appreciate the effort!
Talk about jumping to conclusions. I was literally going to type "because GAF would probably consider it a hentai if it is 2D". Looks like I'm not too far off. You have an anime avatar too. Makes me worry about the FGC reaction.

*shudders*

The internet is this organic creature that you just can't follow. I can see her appeal though. Cute, helpless looking, hard worker and a sort of "kouhai" to Ms.Fortune. She has that anime appeal for sure.
Male characters are definitely something we want to prioritize a bit - we all agree that it's something we need.

Most of the publishers we pitched Skullgirls to demanded male characters, a few even wanted more than 50% of the roster to be male. That didn't sit well with Alex because it didn't work out with the story he had developed so far at all.
I'm glad the game turned out the way it did even if Autumn might have been a tiny bit too lax. I have my serious doubts about people trying out the initial game at 8 characters even with males added.

Not sure what you, Mike or Alex would think, but Skullgirls was nominated on one of the vidya awards. Totally caught me off guard.
Erm, what?
I know you clearly wouldn't consider it a "dating sim" or "hentai", but the idea of letting a romantic element develop resulted in a pretty crazy assertion on your part(people viewing this as a dating sim? pretty drastic, guy) considering this is a full fledge fighting game we are talking about(seriously, I don't know how the genres could be more different). Makes me worry about the average gaffer that wouldn't even touch anime with a ten foot pole.

Ravidrath

Over the holidays, Mariel did a interview with Destructoid's Jonathan Holmes, and it's pretty good!

I guess I'd like the story more if stuff like "lovers" weren't tied into it, cause then it sounds like it may end up like a dating sim or something.

I'm not actually sure if any of the male characters we have planned actually have "lovers," that was just an example of possible motivations for a guy to go after the Skull Heart.

But I don't see how a male character having a female love interest makes it like a dating sim, since it's just a story element, not an interactive relationship development thing.

Kokonoe

Banned
Not sure what you, Mike or Alex would think, but Skullgirls was nominated on one of the vidya awards. Totally caught me off guard.

I know you clearly wouldn't consider it a "dating sim" or "hentai", but the idea of letting a romantic element develop resulted in a pretty crazy assertion on your part(people viewing this as a dating sim? pretty drastic, guy) considering this is a full fledge fighting game we are talking about(seriously, I don't know how the genres could be more different). Makes me worry about the average gaffer that wouldn't even touch anime with a ten foot pole.

Well, when you take a look at this game it is in some ways very similar to other sexualized female only cast roster fighting games out there, so all I can really do is draw comparisons and assume as such unless I actually ask and they tell me what is or what isn't going to be in the game. Also, don't try to take what I say too seriously as I am not that serious, but I do admit I wouldn't want stuff like "level up friendship meter" in this, that's what I was more so getting at.

If the game wasn't so pandering, then I might not jump to conclusions so quickly, but that's kind of what you have to deal with when you take that art direction. The game itself is actually pretty solid, and I have voted for the gameplay on so many different polls on other websites, and I just didn't want this to end up going deeper and deeper into that category as I'm not entirely comfortable with it to be honest. Not that it matters in the majority, I'm just stating my opinions and concerns. If I didn't enjoy the gameplay as much I wouldn't touch the game due to that aspect.

Also, I have no qualms with romance (not my cup of tea) but I was trying to see how exactly it was going to play out, but my questions are answered now.

Well, when you take a look at this game it is in some ways very similar to other sexualized female only cast roster fighting games out there, so all I can really do is draw comparisons and assume as such unless I actually ask and they tell me what is or what isn't going to be in the game.
It is in some ways, yes. They do their best to make something that stands on it's own and not for the sake of pandering, though. I look at a lot of the crazy stuff out of Japan and I can't help feeling like there is some real pandering there that makes Skullgirls look timid.
Also, don't try to take what I say too seriously as I am not that serious, but I do admit I wouldn't want stuff like "level up friendship meter" in this, that's what I was more so getting at.
Yep, and you aren't the only one. All I want is a good visual novel type of experience. I'm not totally opposed to romance, but I'd say it's not worth the trouble it'll bring if it starts leading to sketchy places... which is almost surely not happening imo. They've already made their mark as is. I'd love to see more focus on the stuff that makes a good fighter over anything else at this point.
If the game wasn't so pandering, then I might not jump to conclusions so quickly, but that's kind of what you have to deal with when you take that art direction. The game itself is actually pretty solid, and I have voted for the gameplay on so many different polls on other websites, and I just didn't want this to end up going deeper and deeper into that category as I'm not entirely comfortable with it to be honest. Not that it matters in the majority, I'm just stating my opinions and concerns. If I didn't enjoy the gameplay as much I wouldn't touch the game due to that aspect.
I can get that more or less.

Man ... that RUST. Either the SG communities gotten amazing in the last 3 weeks or I'm just losing my touch. I'm getting killed in the Peacock v. Peacock matchup lately and it's really gotten me considering coming up with a dedicated Anti-Peacock team. The idea I was running was Filia - Peacock (Item Drop or Car)- Cerebella (Lock n Load H)... which coincidentally ends up being MikeZ's team. He goes over some of the finer points of his team in this vid if anyone's got the time to watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR217-RwjCQ

My Cerebella needs some serious work though, we'll see how that pans out.

Skullgirls HD Patched 12/18/2012 - Azure vs Nekro_Surge [2/6]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qSRRTIJzUws

Second of six fights. Still not sure if this will be my last set of fights for a while since my PS3 is playing hard to get with the freezing.
Man ... that RUST. Either the SG communities gotten amazing in the last 3 weeks or I'm just losing my touch. I'm getting killed in the Peacock v. Peacock matchup lately and it's really gotten me considering coming up with a dedicated Anti-Peacock team. The idea I was running was Filia - Peacock (Item Drop or Car)- Cerebella (Lock n Load H)... which coincidentally ends up being MikeZ's team. He goes over some of the finer points of his team in this vid if anyone's got the time to watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR217-RwjCQ

My Cerebella needs some serious work though, we'll see how that pans out.
Must have been some big improvements because you were doing really well against Mike Z in that FT10(seen the first of five vids). I could stand to learn a thing or two from your Peacock.

Would you want to schedule a time and date for a fight? I want to try and sneak in a few fights here and there before my PS3 dies on me completely. There is no way I could even begin to learn Tekken with the freezes in the back of my mind...

Skullgirls HD Patched 12/18/2012 - Azure vs Nekro_Surge [2/6]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qSRRTIJzUws

Second of six fights. Still not sure if this will be my last set of fights for a while since my PS3 is playing hard to get with the freezing.

Must have been some big improvements because you were doing really well against Mike Z in that FT10(seen the first of five vids). I could stand to learn a thing or two from your Peacock.

Would you want to schedule a time and date for a fight? I want to try and sneak in a few fights here and there before my PS3 dies on me completely. There is no way I could even begin to learn Tekken with the freezes in the back of my mind...

Watching the video now~

I'm pretty much open for fights from 7PM-Whenever during the weekend. Just shoot me a message on Steam or something when you're good to go.

I'm pretty sure Alex isn't a fan of trap characters? He tends to like extremes of one type or another - super sexy women and super manly men.

While him not liking them is basically the end of it, his style doesn't really matter. If you draw a girl and then say she's got a little something extra, it's not like there's going to be anything in game to prove otherwise.

Top Bottom