• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skylanders official website updates to include Crash Edition tab

Don't know if this counts as new news for a new thread, but it's not really a RUMOR anymore now, I guess.

The tab is unusable, doesn't reveal any information, and doesn't go anywhere when you click it, but the "find a retailer" boxes only allow you to select PlayStation 4 and Toys R Us.

It's only on certain regions' websites, Italy being one of them. Scroll to the bottom or click "prenotalo" to find it.

https://www.skylanders.com/it/home/

2oqJSLH.jpg

RPGamer92

Banned
I don't think this ends a new Crash game hope. One of the rumors was that Acti agreed to give Sony Crash in exchange for letting him be in Skylanders.

Honestly the fact that Crash is a PS4 exclusive in Skylanders, just says to me that a new game is probably coming as well. Why even put him as a exclusive? Crash hasn't been exclusive to a Playstation console since year 2000.

Ridley327

Honestly the fact that Crash is a PS4 exclusive in Skylanders, just says to me that a new game is probably coming as well. Why even put him as a exclusive? Crash hasn't been exclusive to a Playstation console since year 2000.

Because Sony sprang for co-marketing on Skylanders this year, after years of being with Nintendo and needing a big mainstream kids game to hitch their wagon on with Disney Infinity no longer in the mix.

Because Sony sprang for co-marketing on Skylanders this year, after years of being with Nintendo and needing a big mainstream kids game to hitch their wagon on with Disney Infinity no longer in the mix.

Wouldn't someone like Ratchet & Clank, Sackboy etc. Characters they own be a better choice, plus that todays kids might recognize.

Top Bottom