• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skylanders Trap Team |OT|

With all these remasters going on do you guys think Activision would try and get a remaster of Spyros Adventure and Giants on the new consoles? I can see them trying that since the new portals will work with these.

20929_10102571267610954_508460756547798392_n.jpg

11061763_10102571267660854_3741518727627196194_n.jpg

13412_10102571267770634_5088693696458913239_n.jpg

11066103_10102571268060054_3669721178525120148_n.jpg

I was able to pick up all the latest ones except for Spotlight and Blackout. :x

Cilla

I have been lazy and am now getting around to platting Swap Force so soon I'll be onto my copy of Trap Team.

I am so disappointed that the Light and Dark packs are impossible to get. As are the mini ones and the fire horse dude. Idk his name. I want them but Australia says no.

Ramirez

I have been lazy and am now getting around to platting Swap Force so soon I'll be onto my copy of Trap Team.

I am so disappointed that the Light and Dark packs are impossible to get. As are the mini ones and the fire horse dude. Idk his name. I want them but Australia says no.

Trailblazer? Now that you mention it, I haven't seen him anywhere since I got him like a month ago.

So, is Echo rare? Haven't seen him anywhere yet.

I haven't played Trap Team at all, but I'm thinking about picking it up...I haven't really put much time into a Skylanders game since the first one, and only played Giants and Swap Force briefly. Thinking about getting into it again, just because...I dunno, I saw an awesome figure I really liked today that I bought. It was a used version of Knight Mare that I just thought looked bad ass, and wanted to get.

So, is Echo rare? Haven't seen him anywhere yet.

This post made me wanna look up this figure, and while I don't really have an answer I looked up the stock availability of this guy on gamestop, and it seemed like no stores within 100 miles had it. Went to wal-mart across the street from me though, and I saw one there for $10, so I grabbed it. Looks kinda cool, heh.

Edit: oops, sorry for the double post.

empyrean

Right, hoping you fine people can help me. My nephew has been brought Skylanders Trap Team for his birthday (that is coming shortly) and it comes with snap shot and food fight...i know literally nothing about Skylanders but want to get him another character/figure/something to go along with it.

Anyone suggest a good skylanders figure etc that i could get him to go along with the trap team starter pack?

Thanks,
Scott

empyrean

really sorry to bump this but my nephews birthday is on the 8th so need to get him his present as soon as i can. Just overwhelmed by the sheer number of figures on Amazon :(, just looking for what are considered good characters to get?

You cant really go wrong with any of the characters, just pick what you think looks good, but try and vary the element type. Buy different elements to the types you get with the starter pack.
The more elements you have, the more you can access in the game. But you do not need every type to complete the game.

Top Bottom