• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skyrim IRL TikTok "star" arrested for murder of his own wife. Could face death penalty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starfield

edit: he also killed some other guy who he thought his wife is having an affair with
I'm talking about this guy, I'm sure he is known here, used to love his videos but man wtf is wrong with people??
elvuwpx2g3w71.jpg

This sicko had a 4 year old daughter as well. Some nutcases do be hiding in plain sight

Last edited:
Skyrim prison break experience might came in handy.

But seriously: Absolutely sick, especially with a little kid. Also a nightmare for all friends and the families.

Last edited:

Dr.Morris79

I think we're just exposed to a lot more stories like this now. Being much more connected than before means this sort of information spreads relatively quickly
This is true, and we'll ignore the fact I've put an Oblivion picture, my brain saw the headline and thought Oblivion :messenger_tears_of_joy:

But I mean in general, the stories you read now are borderline insane. Women leaving babies for five days to party while the baby starves to death, police raping and being massive peados, more knifings and shootings, and this is just the UK, the US has just the same amount of crazy

But could this be the knock on effect of a drug fuelled 60's? Or prescription drugs that are out of control? The air?

Something odd is afoot. Even in my home town, the amount of crazy is everywhere, people talking to themselves, drunks on every corner, proper weirdos just coming up to you for no reason..

It's off the scale!

Toots

Gold Member
Waiting for the next tiktok banger

:messenger_musical:I'm just an island boy
killing my wife 'cause she cheated on me:messenger_musical:

anthony2690

Banned

edit: he also killed some other guy who he thought his wife is having an affair with
I'm talking about this guy, I'm sure he is known here, used to love his videos but man wtf is wrong with people??
elvuwpx2g3w71.jpg

This sicko had a 4 year old daughter as well. Some nutcases do be hiding in plain sight
If a grown ass man uses tik tok, I already expect the worst.

Shame he took the life of his daughters mother though.

TLZ

Banned
Did you read the article? She was in the process of divorcing him and he beat her before.

Fuck this guy.
Ooh I smell a resetera poster.

We don't know anything about their private lives. So don't pass judgement like that.

Cheating sucks. Killing sucks. Let the law do its thing.

Only loser in this whole thing is the poor kid. No parents now. God knows what'll happen in foster.

Last edited:

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
Ooh I smell a resetera poster.

We don't know anything about their private lives. So don't pass judgement like that.

Cheating sucks. Killing sucks. Let the law do its thing.

Only loser in this whole thing is the poor kid. No parents now. God knows what'll happen in foster.

I smell a guy who gets cheated on over and over.

Cheating sucks, but is not in the same realm as murder.

If a grown ass man uses tik tok, I already expect the worst.

Shame he took the life of his daughters mother though.
I went to check it yesterday evening (yes, I had never seen it, a lot of the kids are on it all the time...). I did not stay long because I am on a social media diet, and frankly it's like having cameras in an institution, the content is so short nothing good could ever come of it. Youtube recommendations look like high culture compared to Tik Tok!

Anyway, I recall his face from many of the videos, I thought that he looked weird... like pretty much all posters there. I would not be surprised if half of them were murderers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom