• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skyrim IRL TikTok "star" arrested for murder of his own wife. Could face death penalty

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukilladog

What good does it do? man, are you that cold-hearted? I can't even fathom how people of today don't even want killers to die. It's like a form of nihilism.

Nihilism and acknowledging that killing is always immoral are very different things. Once you realize that and you start to think about the justification for the death penalty, you might find that you don´t want to act on the same bogus principle as the killer.

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
Holy shit, the jokes in here.

On the other hand though, I’m happy to be in a community where you don’t get instabanned for making those jokes. A gamer killing a woman who had already made up her mind to leave him... it’s Christmas come early for some people out there.

Shit news, anyway. The human mind is a dark place.

Bragr

Banned
Nihilism and acknowledging that killing is always immoral are very different things. Once you realize that and you start to think about the justification for the death penalty, you might find that you don´t want to act on the same bogus principle as the killer.
That's childish Batman logic, "you act on the same principle as the killer if you kill". The principle you act on is taking out bad guys, not just lock them up and pretending it didn't happen, that's not the same principle as killers at all.

If Batman he would have killed the joker he would have saved thousands.

Looking at the picture [assuming that's it's wife] no wonder she cheated. RIP

no, i don't condone cheating on your loved ones

Last edited:
What good does it do? man, are you that cold-hearted? I can't even fathom how people of today don't even want killers to die. It's like a form of nihilism.
Difference between this and someone let loose indiscriminately killing people. If someone pulls a gun out and shoots a concert, take him down then and there. I have no objection.

People that would be *happy* over this skyrim guy's death, after the fact, I think is wrong, and misplaced energy.

Bragr

Banned
Difference between this and someone let loose indiscriminately killing people. If someone pulls a gun out and shoots a concert, take him down then and there. I have no objection.

People that would be *happy* over this skyrim guy's death, after the fact, I think is wrong, and misplaced energy.
Well, that's because you don't feel for the victims or the relatives. People are trained to say this sort of stuff in our culture, but behind all those reasons is just a bunch of people who don't care and use this as a reason for why they don't.

It's the same stuff with sugar or tobacco, stuff that's killing millions, people use excuses like "personal freedom", but the truth is that people only truly care about their immediate situation. A normal healthy person should never allow people to kill and just allow them to get locked up and live on our taxes.

Well, that's because you don't feel for the victims or the relatives. People are trained to say this sort of stuff in our culture, but behind all those reasons is just a bunch of people who don't care and use this as a reason for why they don't.

It's the same stuff with sugar or tobacco, stuff that's killing millions, people use excuses like "personal freedom", but the truth is that people only truly care about their immediate situation. A normal healthy person should never allow people to kill and just allow them to get locked up and live on our taxes.
"Personal freedom", huh? I think I know who i'm dealing with now.

You're not this man's judge.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
I thought this was more a "Trend" than a single "star"?

Feel like I see a lot of these with different people.

nemiroff

Gold Member
Ooh I smell a resetera poster.

We don't know anything about their private lives. So don't pass judgement like that.

Cheating sucks. Killing sucks. Let the law do its thing.

Only loser in this whole thing is the poor kid. No parents now. God knows what'll happen in foster.

But we do know a few things about their recent private lives which led to the murders. This is because the killer's cousin (it sounded from the cousin that they were best friends) came forward and said that the guy felt empowered by his fame and "could do no wrong" (cousins words IIRC..). He started to become dark and to obsessively try to control his wife's life to the extent that she couldn't handle it anymore and pursued a divorce. His wife had "a big social life" according to the cousin, and the killer could not control this, which made him even more crazy. He then started an even more compulsive surveillance (installing spyware on her phone amongst other things) of her whereabouts and life, apparently going down a darker and darker road which ultimately made him decide to kill "two innocent people" (according to the cousin).

TikTok Star Accused of Murder Was Living Double Life: Cousin – NBC 7 San Diego (nbcsandiego.com)

Last edited:

//DEVIL//

I didn’t read the article . Why did he kill her ? An a guy 1 week before that ? Was she cheating on him with that guy so he killed them both ?
The guy from the thumb nails look like From Middle East / Lebanese .
So if that’s the case I can understand why he went extreme measures as these things don’t fly very well over there ( understand does not mean agree and support what he did . Fuck him for that and fuck her whore too if she was cheating . She doesn’t deserve to die of course but she should be thrown out of the house to the street )

But nothing is worth killing man .

4zPRmEu.png

Bragr

Banned
"Personal freedom", huh? I think I know who i'm dealing with now.

You're not this man's judge.
Who you are dealing with? huh?

People say that stuff like cigarettes should be allowed because people can "choose" their own fate, it's their personal choice, their prerogative, that's what I mean by personal freedom.

Who you are dealing with? huh?

People say that stuff like cigarettes should be allowed because people can "choose" their own fate, it's their personal choice, their prerogative, that's what I mean by personal freedom.
You want a nanny state. You like daddy government to not let people eat a bag of Haribo, apparently.

Easy to say that when half the population drop like flies from bullshit they think they control. People clearly need some nannies.

And btw, you ain't the judge either.
I know, you like tyranny, I get it.

Who's the one calling for his head and rejoicing? How am I acting like a judge? (that's rhetorical btw)

Reactions: TLZ

TLZ

Banned
He wouldn't be witnessing anything if he hadn't basically bugged the room to know when his wife gets some.

She had made it known to him she wanted to divorce him. She didn't want him anymore, and she had made it known. She didn't want to be in the same room with him. Her being with another man is hardly called 'cheating' at this point - for her (and anyone with half a brain) the relationship was over. And even if it *was* cheating, it doesn't excuse him murdering her in the slightest. Nothing, NOTHING short of the death of someone you love or the threat on your own life or your loved one's excuses you for killing someone else.
Excuse my words, but really, talk is cheap. How many cases similar to this have we seen? How many cases of cheating and a partner wanting to leave because they're in a relationship with someone else? How many of these we've seen/heard/read the individual cheated on filled with rage and did the unthinkable because their emotions are running amok seeing nothing but red?

Nobody likes this shit feeling, especially if you're in love or in a sacred relationship, and have kids too makes it worse. People feel they gave/dedicated their life, time, effort, money, etc for the relationship and feel deeply betrayed.

No one should condone murder anyway. Just let's not be the armchair judge and jury here. There's law for a reason. They get presented with the facts and they'll do their thing. Even they get things wrong.

Bragr

Banned
I know, you like tyranny, I get it.

Who's the one calling for his head and rejoicing? How am I acting like a judge? (that's rhetorical btw)
I am calling for his head, you dont care, choose your evil.

You think restricting cigaretes is tyranny? Is everything made illegal tyranny? Now who's the wacky sensationalist.

lukilladog

That's childish Batman logic, "you act on the same principle as the killer if you kill". The principle you act on is taking out bad guys, not just lock them up and pretending it didn't happen, that's not the same principle as killers at all.

If Batman he would have killed the joker he would have saved thousands.

He took out the "bad guys". But of course we no longer think that is a moral thing to do on these cases, and you need to think why that is no longer the case.

So, he kills two people, condemns himself to life in prison or execution, and his baby to growing up without her parents...
Cheating is filthy, imo, but one has to control his/her anger, especially if they have children. This is fucked up...

Last edited:

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
There are tik tok gamers? I didn't even know that was a thing. Do they even have a live streaming service?

Never heard of this guy, but if he did it, then he should spend the rest of his life in prison.

On Demand

Banned

Fare thee well

Neophyte
If you can't be 100% honest, be yourself, and communicate in full trust with your loved one, it's not a very stable or quality relationship. Murderous intent and cheating are just the worst case scenario of a relationship that should have never been.

We don't know anything about the details of their lives so it's not for us to judge. What we can judge is this. Cheating is shitty, but murder like that is unforgivable.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: TLZ

K2D

Banned
Sympathize with the victims, empathize with the killer.

Been looking down that barrel myself (figuratively, they don't hand out guns willy nilly where I'm from). Doesn't sound like cold blooded murder to me (we can't say either way for certain from that article).

Hope he has to repent for a very long time though. I don't nessecaraly want to see him punished but treated humanly or even rehabilitated.

(You can mock about being an incel all you want, but being rock bottom being waved off as being incel..? Detrimentally low effort and dismissive in my eyes)

Tripolygon

Banned
Sympathize with the victims, empathize with the killer.

Been looking down that barrel myself (figuratively, they don't hand out guns willy nilly where I'm from). Doesn't sound like cold blooded murder to me (we can't say either way for certain from that article).

Hope he has to repent for a very long time though. I don't nessecaraly want to see him punished but treated humanly or even rehabilitated.

(You can mock about being an incel all you want, but being rock bottom being waved off as being incel..? Detrimentally low effort and dismissive in my eyes)
Seek help, figuratively and literally, seek help. It starts as just passing thoughts then it becomes serious. Look at this situation, do you imagine he thought he would murder two people? It's a series of events that crescendo into this.

Last edited:

Tripolygon

Banned
Excuse my words, but really, talk is cheap. How many cases similar to this have we seen? How many cases of cheating and a partner wanting to leave because they're in a relationship with someone else? How many of these we've seen/heard/read the individual cheated on filled with rage and did the unthinkable because their emotions are running amok seeing nothing but red?

Nobody likes this shit feeling, especially if you're in love or in a sacred relationship, and have kids too makes it worse. People feel they gave/dedicated their life, time, effort, money, etc for the relationship and feel deeply betrayed.

No one should condone murder anyway. Just let's not be the armchair judge and jury here. There's law for a reason. They get presented with the facts and they'll do their thing. Even they get things wrong.
There are lots of cases of uxoricide, it is very very common. This situation happens in domestic violence cases. Wasn't there just a big national incident about Gabby Petito, though we can't say for sure what the motive is. But I would not put it past jealousy, obsession, control, insecurities, etc

Nobody likes being cheated on but we don't get to kill people just because we don't like that feeling. We as the public do in fact get called on to act as Jury and Judge in these sorts of cases all the time. That is what trial by Jury is.

Nickolaidas

What the heck are you talking about?

We're not talking about a reasonable healthy relationship where the husband comes home from work and finds his wife with another bloke in the 69 position while his child is drugged with sleeping pills and had his world turn upside down or something.

We're talking about a guy who let internet fame get into his head and became a grade A asshole, his wife had enough and told him she wanted them to break up, he wouldn't let his pride let go and refused to let her go, and spied on her for days because he was obsessed with her.

There is nothing healthy about his behavior. He was a creepy douchebag who had an ego bigger than his head and murdered his wife and her boyfriend because he thought she was his possession and wasn't to be 'used' by anyone else but him.

The fact that some people here are actually giving this the 'there are two sides in every story' excuse is mind boggling.

Nobody likes cheating? Of course they don't. But this doesn't excuse murder in the slightest. What's next? Are we going to justify the fucking cunt of a teen who shot his parents because they told him to stop playing online games 24/7 and took his console away because that was his only source of entertainment and was breaking his heart? (that's a true story, btw)

Trimesh

Banned
Something odd is afoot. Even in my home town, the amount of crazy is everywhere, people talking to themselves, drunks on every corner, proper weirdos just coming up to you for no reason..

Care in the community. Those people always existed, they were just in institutions where you didn't see them. What happened over time was that the bar for how seriously mentally ill you could be and not be sectioned kept on dropping. So now you have unmedicated paranoid schizophrenics wandering around and occasionally stabbing people. You used to only see them in big cities, but as you have found they eventually end up all over the place.

All part of the reason I left the UK and have no intention of ever going back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom