• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Slain - A homage to gory hack-&-slash games of the 80's & 90's (Out now on PS4)

Mr_D_

Banned
Hi guys!

If you didn't join the Steam community forum, head on over and join the Slain! pain train.

http://bit.ly/1KXuPPl

And here is a new gif! :)

SkIDLer.gif

DirtyLarry

First time I am seeing this thread. Love the visuals and execution. Will definitely pick it up when it is released on either WiiU/3DS or PS4/Vita. Have not made my mind up yet. Good luck!

Parallacs

This looks fantastic. I only first heard about it a few weeks back. Definitely want it for WiiU

WiiU has been canned then?

I'm looking at the kickstarter, this thread, the developer blog, and the steam forums but I can't find this information. Where are you seeing it?

Glass Joe

This looks fantastic. I only first heard about it a few weeks back. Definitely want it for WiiU

I'm looking at the kickstarter, this thread, the developer blog, and the steam forums but I can't find this information. Where are you seeing it?

Well, the very first post gives tentative release dates for everything under the sun, except Wii U. It's my first time in the thread and I agree, it looks cool, but I was wondering the same thing.

Mr_D_

Banned
Well, the very first post gives tentative release dates for everything under the sun, except Wii U. It's my first time in the thread and I agree, it looks cool, but I was wondering the same thing.

WiiU release will be Early 2016. We are small team and will be doing all the port work ourselves, which will start once PC version is released!

Mr_D_

Banned
Thanks for the update. Wasn't complaining just trying to confirm

Understood! Glad we could confirm. If you didn't visit the Steam forum yet here is the link..

http://bit.ly/1KXuPPl

Also we just got some really sexy news about a show we are going to be exhibiting at around launch. Will be posting something soon, just need to confirm it all! But there are 2 big events Slain! will be attending in Aug and Sept!

Mr_D_

Banned
Is there a possibility of a DLC metal soundtrack? I'd buy it.

There sure as shit is! I am going to post something here tomorrow - a preview of 5 of our tracks in game. We are aiming for a full album sized soundtrack (12 tracks min), recorded by Curt Victor Bryant of Celtic Frost.

nortonff

Hi, I'm nortonff. I spend my life going into threads to say that I don't care about the topic of the thread. It's a really good use of my time.
I'm not even into the whole castlevania thing, but this looks awesome.

Top Bottom