• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Slipknot's 1995 demo has finally leaked (MAGGOTS GET ITT!!!)

brap

Banned
Wow, never thought this would get leaked.

Great stuff! cool to see a glimpse of their origins, but I pretty much stopped listening to them after Vol 3. (started sounding too much like stone sour for my taste)
I don't really like anything after Vol. 3 but I really like Custer. Probably the best song they've released after it

TrainedRage

Banned
Just got to listen. They really need to bring back those little bass solos. I would have loved to see the direction this Slipknot would have gone? Would they be as popular?

TrainedRage

Banned
I don't really like anything after Vol. 3 but I really like Custer. Probably the best song they've released after it

I feel like you like the thrashier, darker, more 'metal' slipknot. Here are my suggestions for your pleasure after 'the subliminal verses'...

AHIG: Gematria (The Killing Name), This Cold Black
.5 TGC: Custer, Lech
WANYK: Red Flag, Solway Firth

* I still like Disasterpiece best. I mean starting out with, 'I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound'. God I love that song.

Last edited:

Kev Kev

I feel like you like the thrashier, darker, more 'metal' slipknot. Here are my suggestions for your pleasure after 'the subliminal verses'...

AHIG: Gematria (The Killing Name), This Cold Black
.5 TGC: Custer, Lech
WANYK: Red Flag, Solway Firth

* I still like Disasterpiece best. I mean starting out with, 'I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound'. God I love that song.

Orphan is pretty great too. Sounds straight of of Iowa.

brap

Banned
Cope trap/mumble rap unironic weeb. I listen to Metal 90% of the time. At least get that right.
>why yes I DO love Helloween and Blind Guardian, how did you know?
*scratches neckbeard as cheeto dust falls on his onahole*

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
>why yes I DO love Helloween and Blind Guardian, how did you know?
*scratches neckbeard as cheeto dust falls on his onahole*
lol you don't know me at all

lock2k

Banned
That'a cool. I love Mate Feed Kill Repeat and this should be awesome. I wish they would have kept their jazzy side.

Top Bottom