• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
Why are you calling it the final update?

I’m thinking I’d like to do another Snapshots Galore post that allows shots including all the hidden characters right around the completion of the Smash Bros. Dojo site.

Edit: Dang it, Jiggy.

etc01_080307_095-l.jpg

Tingle's dreaming of Lip?

:|

Jiggy

I wonder if I dare look at the Japanese site to see if any screenshots that wouldn't be allowed for more sensitive audiences are there that aren't on the others. D:

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
I won't be able to pick up the game for a few weeks due to finals. So I guess I'm stuck with the Europeans for now

Jiggy

etc01_080307_041-l.jpg

On the one hand, it's Zelda beating Peach at something. On the other, it's Ike and I don't like him. D:
Edit: Beaten. >_>

Jiggy

grandjedi6 said:
Long history, but basically he got RNG-screwed in my PoR and gained all of 1 or 2 points in strength by the time he was level 13 and I had to restart because he sucked hardcore. >_>

Jiggy37 said:
Long history, but basically he got RNG-screwed in my PoR and gained all of 1 or 2 points in strength by the time he was level 13 and I had to restart because he sucked hardcore. >_>

Mine did that too, but on the second play through, he became god like.

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
Azuran said:
*notices Snake*

Nice try Tingle, buy you can't hide your sexuality from us no matter how much you try.

Snake hiding in that pic is hilarious! :lol

The other funny thing about it is it's like a: "Hey, look at all these female characters who didn't make it into the game!" slap in the face ;)

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
Kumatora would've been awesome in Brawl. :/

Edit: Assuming she's not in, obviously, but I can't imagine more than two Mother characters being in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom