• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.
ant1532 said:
I'm thinking they are going to announce the online portion for Smash there. That's just me. Still disappointed unless it supports voice(imo) and comes with a headset. Which it won't.
If you're expecting to be disappointed, how are you disappointed

ant1532

Banned
ShockingAlberto said:
If you're expecting to be disappointed, how are you disappointed
I guess I'm not :lol Since I don't expect it to happen.

The thing is, it should. I don't care if it comes with the headset or whatever, but come on. Talking for me in online games is essential.

Haunted

I can feel it, boys and girls.

I can feel it.

It's Captain Falcon approaching.

I can feeeeeel it.

GamerSoul said:
Seeing the new characters in action in a trailer would be cool, but i'm not getting my hopes up. But it would be a perfect time to show another 3rd party character.
Why would now be a perfect time?

If it's a real megaton, it would make much more sense to show him/her(!?) during their conference thingie in September.

I hope it's a newcomer or a veteran. The high volume of characters in the past weeks gives me hope that the roster is going to be huge. I hope it doesn't stop now.

GamerSoul

Haunted One said:

I can feel it.

I can feeeeeel it.

Why would now be a perfect time?

If it's a real megaton, it would make much more sense to show him/her(!?) during their conference thingie in September.

I didn't word that right. I meant at that conference thing, not now.
i think tommorow will be a vet.

Ace 8095

ant1532 said:
I guess I'm not :lol Since I don't expect it to happen.

The thing is, it should. I don't care if it comes with the headset or whatever, but come on. Talking for me in online games is essential.
The key to talking to friends while playing Nintendo games online is you use Texas Hold'em as a chat room.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Online will be revealed by GAF when the street date is broken by two days.
I can feeeeel it

ohamsie

I'm going to guess the Pokemon stadium stage. It seems that they've been using it a lot lately, like the spicy curry update, and the Andross assist trophy update.

ant1532

Banned
ohamsie said:
I'm going to guess the Pokemon stadium stage. It seems that they've been using it a lot lately, like the spicy curry update, and the Andross assist trophy update.
yeah, I'm feelin that too.

Haunted

ant1532 said:
yeah, I'm feelin that too.
250px-Captain_Falcon.jpg

Captain Falcon says 'no'.

usea

Haunted One said:

I can feel it.

I can feeeeeel it.
You can't feel Falcon approaching. There are no signs. No warnings. He comes out of nowhere. You never even see the knee that takes you out.

It's like "la la la I'm just sitting here, looking around. I don't see anything. What a lovely day i--OH GOD I'M DROWNING IN KNEES gralbbrlabrbrbbkkkk"

Haunted

usea said:
You can't feel Falcon approaching. There are no signs. No warnings. He comes out of nowhere. You never even see the knee that takes you out.

It's like "la la la I'm just sitting here, looking around. I don't see anything. What a lovely day i--OH GOD I'M DROWNING IN KNEES gralbbrlabrbrbbkkkk"
:lol :lol reminds of Japan time. *BAM*! it's just there.

ant1532

Banned
usea said:

Short hops + air forward "a" = fun times! Good ol Captain'

Haunted

Syth_Blade22 said:
oh god! i'm new to this brilliance!

Any time spent not kneening is time better spent kneeing
'I caped you but got kneed anyway'

The combos are my favourite part though. :lol

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Haunted One said:

"Any time spent not kneeing is time better spent kneeing."

Wise words

EDIT: Goddammit Im late, ill add my vote for the "knee knee knee knee" combo, shit this makes me wanna fire up Melee real quick

Zeed

Banned
Adumaha said:
Everyone's playing metroid
I'm not even sure if the regulars all have Metroid. I know I do, that Firestorm is away without internet, and that Scribble got banned. But where is GamerSoul? ShockingAlberto? Haunted One? usea? MrCheez? Jiggy37? etc.?

Well maybe now that they're gone we can finally get a Megaton. I'm going to go make a sandwich in preparation.

AlternativeUlster

Absolutely pathetic part deux
Zeed said:
I'm not even sure if the regulars all have Metroid. I know I do, and that Firestorm is away without internet, but where is GamerSoul? ShockingAlberto? Haunted One? usea? MrCheez? etc.?

Well maybe now that they're gone we can finally get a Megaton. I'm going to go make a sandwich in preparation.

Ha ha. I already got a sandwich for preparation. Take that Zeed. Peanut Butter and Fluff for the Super Winage!!!

Jiggy

I'm stalling for time with Brain Age Sudoku. >_>

Stage, sticking with Pokemon Stadium for tonight. I'd be happier with another stage (or with music, or a new character, or of course a random megaton), but that's what I'm expecting.

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
I actually WAS playing Metroid... But I'm here now. :lol

T-minus 12 minutes until megaton!

Zeed

Banned
Ah, there they are! This thread is like a big family.

AlternativeUlster said:
Ha ha. I already got a sandwich for preparation. Take that Zeed. Peanut Butter and Fluff for the Super Winage!!!
My ham and tomato sandwich owns yours.

Speevy

Banned
You know it should be a character. You know you want it to be a character. You know we're due for a character.

Prepare for a stage.

Zeed

Banned
Speevy said:
You know it should be a character. You know you want it to be a character. You know we're due for a character.

Prepare for a stage.
We're actually due for a stage. It's been, I think, literally three weeks since we've had one.

AlternativeUlster said:
Maybe it does. If it is on a crescent with mayo, you win but Fluff is damn good, though.
No crescent, but it's loaded with mayo.

Michan

Zeed said:
I'm not even sure if the regulars all have Metroid. I know I do, that Firestorm is away without internet, and that Scribble got banned. But where is GamerSoul? ShockingAlberto? Haunted One? usea? MrCheez? Jiggy37? etc.?

Don't worry, I'm he-- oh.

And predicting Dr. Kawashima again.

Jiggy

Speevy said:
Last character updates:
8-22 - Diddy Kong
8-17 - Peach
8-13 - Pokemon Trainer

Last stage updates:
8-2 - Castle Siege
7-25 - Skyworld
7-23 - Rumble Falls

Michan

FRIDAYTON CONFIRMED.

In the WarioWare games, you must master a variety of microgames in 5 seconds, making them the fastest and shortest games ever. You might want to look into it in more detail.

In trying to recreate that atmosphere in Smash Bros. Brawl, we’ve created an outrageous stage!

stage10_0700831a-l.jpg

Stay dry!

stage10_0700831b-l.jpg

Dodge!

stage10_0700831c-l.jpg

Jump!

Wh-what the heck is this? What is going on? What kind of joke is this?

For each challenge you clear, there is, of course, a reward.

stage10_0700831d-l.jpg

The typical screen looks like this.

Ah, what floor would you like, Smash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom