• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain N

Firestorm said:
Tell him to play Pokemon Trainer and see if he can switch out in the middle of being comboed.

I asked him to check about that and told him to get back to me soon..bed time for me as Ill post everything else in the morning

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Captain N said:
I asked him to check about that and told him to get back to me soon..bed time for me as Ill post everything else in the morning

ARG NO

We must know about what new, unnanounced characters are there, everything else BE DAMMED.

LISTEN TO WHAT IM TYPING.

SantaC

Raging Spaniard said:
ARG NO

We must know about what new, unnanounced characters are there, everything else BE DAMMED.

LISTEN TO WHAT IM TYPING.

1186550388682.png

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
zeldarooles said:
Come on, you guys are believing him? I'm skeptical...

If hes lying, nothing happens, doesn't matter.

If hes not? I'm just making sure I get my damn point across.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Captain N's friend is just going to end up in another "Phantom Hourglass released early" situation. Don't believe people

Firestorm

Captain N said:

You should go to bed and text him all night long. Even if it means forgoing sex. Because that`s what real GAFfers do.

usea

JasonMCG said:
You guys can't seriously be buying into this, can you?
What? Don't burst my bubble! I want mario and bowser in this game. Don't tell me it's a lie!! This news is meaningful.

VegaShinra

I can't believe they would let GS/EB managers play the game but no one else as of yet. Seriously, who listens to anyone at GS/EB half the time? I was told Gears of War 2 was releasing this October when I went into one this week and that I should preorder it. :lol

Jiggy

I predict a Lyn character profile. The first words of the update will be "We were just joking yesterday."

Actually, no. Lucas character profile. One well-known GAF personality has already been screwed over, so now one other well-known GAF personality has to get something awesome, and that'll be Amir0x. Nonetheless, to keep in line with his usual bad luck regarding Mother, they'll reveal Lucas in Smashville with the Animal Crossing characters cheering him on.

Haunted

I thought Amir0x wants Ness, not Lucas?

I'm still predicting another item. Offensive. From the Mario universe. Possibly plant-based.

Jiggy

Haunted One said:
I thought Amir0x wants Ness, not Lucas?
I knew I forgot part of my post.

See, this is just another reason my prediction would be a double-edged sword (and therefore appropriate to Ami's luck). :D On the positive side, Lucas would be Mother content. On the negative side, he would cue 5+ pages of debate about whether Ness had been axed and whether the Mother series could or couldn't have more than one Smash representative.

Haunted

Jiggy37 said:
I knew I forgot part of my post.

See, this is just another reason my prediction would be a double-edged sword (and therefore appropriate to Ami's luck). :D On the positive side, Lucas would be Mother content. On the negative side, he would cue 5+ pages of debate about whether Ness had been axed and whether the Mother series could or couldn't have more than one Smash representative.
heh, true. Then again, Amir0x is such an Earthbound whore, I'm sure he will be thrilled with any kind of update for the series.

usea

I think that sometime this week they'll be revealing the new mechanic which allows mario to have tornado and fludd (sometimes using fludd, sometimes not). Maybe thursday? If I had to guess, I'd say that you can customize characters to some limited extent, probably before the match.

Jiggy

I like the Kirby Super Star fanservice with that cannon.

Also, SSBM Mute City was one of my favorite ideas from that game--I liked the idea of a platform that was (mostly) stationary gameplay-wise, but "moved" in the sense that the background behind it changed--so SSBB is making me pretty happy between Battleship Halberd and Lylat Cruise.

Edit: I must be tired since I'm not even finishing my thoughts and that's twice in the last half hour... Mute City was one of my favorite ideas, but the platform sucked since you couldn't grab the ledges. The Battleship Halberd and Lylat Cruise platforms look like they'll have ledges, which would pretty much make them solid refinements of the idea. I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom