• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaborn said:
actually... judging from the success of raving rabbids... this might actually happen. How is it that this isn't more widely predicted?

Because Rayman isn't a classic character. Plus his first appearance was on PC and PS.

Bo130

SuperAngelo64 said:
Mewtwo and Jigglypuff out...

Pac-Man in?..

...Wow

:lol

I know it's a bold (perhaps even stupid) prediction, but I'm trying to go with it. I'll line up behind the reply a few posts up, and saying Ashley going playable tonight :D I would love that!

Gaborn said:
actually... judging from the success of raving rabbids... this might actually happen. How is it that this isn't more widely predicted?
Raving Rabbids is the exact reason i think he has a chance to be in it. I think the reason most people dont remember him though is....lets face it, hes not as loved or reveared as some other characters.

Gaborn

Zeed said:
Sakurai looks down upon the West, as he should, for what has the West done but facilitate the rise of EA: The Bane of Gaming?

Yes, but the west also developed Coke (the drink, not the drug. Well, the drug too...) And for that alone deserves to be praised.

Crushed

Fry Daddy
Let's go Simon let's go.
Clap clap clap
Let's go Simon let's go.
Clap clap clap

Linkzg said:
little mac!!!!

3d1!!! NOT PIXEL!!! OH YES! ALL OVER MY CHEST!!!

\

Fuck no it's Little Mac fuck no.
Shit shit shit
Fuck no it's Little Mac fuck no.
Shit shit shit

It's Little Mac

assist10_071018a.jpg

Once there was a legendary man. He knocked heavyweight boxers many times his own size to the mat en route to a W.V.B.A. title.

Little Mac appears from Punch Out!

assist10_071018b-l.jpg

I can do it! I’m the one!

assist10_071018c-l.jpg

... But isn’t he a little small?

Don’t take him too lightly just because he’s small. There’s an authentic fighter in him.

assist10_071018d-l.jpg

A fierce dash!

assist10_071018e-l.jpg

One! Two! Powerful jabs!

assist10_071018f-l.jpg

And his special move is his uppercut!

Resurrecting this legend for the current generation is something we can all enjoy just a bit. He is an Assist Trophy.

WildArms

Best game ever, shame about the sequels
Damn, it had been a while since he showed only an assist trophy and nothing else.

Oh well, tomorrows another day, and friday at that!

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
Firestorm said:
Kinda crappy update. We already saw Little Mac in the videos as an assist trophy

This is what we're going to have to get used to until the video material well runs dry. Hopefully Sakurai spaces out the updates with info we already know, though.

Firestorm said:
Kinda crappy update. We already saw Little Mac in the videos as an assist trophy

which videos is he in?

I remember in the hands on thread people were claiming he wax a pixel character, but I didnt see any video.

he should be playable.

Jiggy

Wow, that's... really boring, for my tastes. >_> In "celebration" of this update, I'll now put together update statistics, then use that Search This Thread thing to find people who think Marth is out.

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
Jiggy37 said:
Wow, that's... really boring, for my tastes. >_> In "celebration" of this update, I'll now put together update statistics, then use that Search This Thread thing to find people who think Marth is out.

Little Mac is the new Piplup.

Cool, Little Mac. Looks like it's disappointment for those that wanted him playable, but a cool assist trophy. Wish it had been a double update today, though.

carlos

Now what we need is another assist trophy of Doc running someone over with his bicycle.

off topic, I'd kill for a new super punch out

Dash

Lame. Assist trophy/pokemon updates should always come with at least one additional update, like yesterday's :L.

Little Mac actually seems to be a more detailed character than the model for Pokemon Trainer. Why does PT have such little detail compared to the other characters? Yes, he does carry around three fully-detailed Pokemon, but with the apparently lower polygon count he seems out of place.

Speevy

Banned
Somehow Pokemon Trainer deserves a character, and Little Mac, an icon of the NES library doesn't.

Bull.

This angers me greatly.

we can all be happy that they arent using this version:

ny65ug.jpg

Speevy said:
Somehow Pokemon Trainer deserves a character, and Little Mac, an icon of the NES library doesn't.

Bull.

This angers me greatly.

not only that, but Mac is a boxer, it wouuld work so much better than some other characters who were in Smash games, like the Ice Climbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom