• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
That's right, I haven't predicted anything yet. Super Mario Galaxy is distracting me. Such an amazing game.

Anyway...predicting a Pokeball tonight.

m00

sp0rsk said:
Keep holding on to those Megaman dreams you hopeless dreamers.
Oh, we will.
836r8kx.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
MrNibbles said:
The Japanese box art for the original game. . Cartoony, yes. Anime, kinda.
You aren't very familiar with pre-90s anime, are you?

But perhaps this thread isn't the place to discuss such things.

Rosalina should be in Brawl. They already fumbled by putting Dedede in rather than Magikoopa.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Dice said:
You aren't very familiar with pre-90s anime, are you?

But perhaps this thread isn't the place to discuss such things.

Rosalina should be in Brawl. They already fumbled by putting Dedede in rather than Magikoopa.

You never know...

Firestorm

I just had a over 9000 situation in real life. Was at a furniture showroom downtown researching for a design project. Saw this awesome chair that looked really comfortable. I asked my friend how much it was.

Him: "I think it's $3000
Me: "I think it's $2000
Friend: "I think it's $1000"
Him: "It's over 9000!"

$9200 chair. My god :(

Zeed

Banned
Firestorm said:
I just had a over 9000 situation in real life. Was at a furniture showroom downtown researching for a design project. Saw this awesome chair that looked really comfortable. I asked my friend how much it was.

Him: "I think it's $3000
Me: "I think it's $2000
Friend: "I think it's $1000"
Him: "It's over 9000!"

$9200 chair. My god :(
Is your friend's name Vegeta?

Rambaldi

I want Rosalina as an AT who comes and rains Star Bits down on everybody. I just don't know if I want them to stun people or to be edible. Hehe.

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
Jiggy37 said:
I would not at all be surprised if they put Kamek in to serve as a second Yoshi character.

Kamek is the third-best Mario villain, behind Fawful and Doopliss. I'd be ecstatic if he made it in.

Jiggy

Site status: some pages having difficulty loading! Shift energy resources to one language, captain Sakurai, or we might lose you!

Memles

This is far more exciting than I ever imagined one of these threads being. I'm a "On GAF when it updates" virgin, and it's...intense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom