• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SMASH BROS IN THE HIZOUSE (neo tokyo asplode)

GrayFoxPL

pulga said:
29ar8ro.jpg

Mental image of sp0rsk is ruined :(

Squall?! You've changed man...

Lobster

Banned
Stop breaking the gamer stereotypes...please make yourselves fatter and uglier.

Mark and Sp0rsk are pretty good looking :p

Wii said:
Please record music from sound test.

Please listen to this man.
Also, sp0rsk actually looks like how I imagined.

test_account

XP-39C²
I always thought that sp0rks was japanese. I know he live there, maybe thats why i thought it. Anyway, cool that SSBB is in da house :))

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Why you'd have all that, videos and more from me IF THERE WASN'T FUCKING SHORTAGES AND BFDLSKJFLSDFJDKS:FDSNFOD:JRKELW: :(

test_account

XP-39C²
Relix said:
Why haven't I seen any pictures of lines in Japanese stores =P

I think someone mentioned earlier in this thread, but the game is not officially out before tomorrow. I'm sure we'll see some lines then :)

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
test_account said:
I think someone mentioned earlier in this thread, but the game is not officially out before tomorrow. I'm sure we'll see some lines then :)

=OOO crap really? I thought it was already out, meeh, oops! Thanks for the reply =P

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Had no idea that you were an editor on 1up - in Japan no less - that's cool...

MarkMacD in the house over there too? All playing Smash before the crowds too - the joy of being in the business, huh?

pulga said:
29ar8ro.jpg

Mental image of sp0rsk is ruined :(

I remember that faithful day watching The Sp0rsk Show - but I had actually forgotten what he looked like till now again - heh heh

CloudV

The stores by my station were selling it today, unfortunately, no copies left by the time I got home from work:lol

Oh well, pick it up tomorrow then. Looking forward to trying the wi-fi play, I need to make some more j-gaf wii friends!

egocrata

Banned
Is this the biggest launch window meltdown ever in GAF? I don´t remember Halo 3 having so many people losing their mind.

/me proceeds to freak out and yell SAKURAAAAAAAAI!

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
egocrata said:
Is this the biggest launch window meltdown ever in GAF? I don´t remember Halo 3 having so many people losing their mind.

/me proceeds to freak out and yell SAKURAAAAAAAAI!
You tell me, everytime I come to GAF now there's a new "SMASH BROS SPOILER SPOILER" thread. :lol

Boken

Banned
There is a question that is more important that what is at hand... whats in the plastic bag?!?!

(OMFG SMASSSSHH BROS!!! I'm so jealous. :((( )

EDIT: Is that a box of tissues in his lap lol.

Top Bottom