• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SMASH BROS IN THE HIZOUSE (neo tokyo asplode)

Crushed

Fry Daddy
99mg3p.jpg

Teknoman

Can someone please PLEASE tell how well the Wiimote+Nunchuck controls are implemented? I seriously dont want to play a Wii game with a gamecube controller unless I absolutely have to.

EDIT: My god! That Rayquaza boss battle stage was awesome. Also it's even more staggering since you usually dont see that much animation from a Pokemon...i'll never look at any pocket monster legendary the same again. This and Fox Mccloud is cooler than I thought he was.

Shorty

Banned
Sp0rsk not responding to this thread yet is a clear indicator that he's having helluva fun right now.
I'M MAD

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Shorty said:
Sp0rsk not responding to this thread yet is a clear indicator that he's having helluva fun right now.
I'M MAD

That and there might just be a slight issue with timezones...

Jiggy

Iam Canadian said:
I think we found a new avatar for Jiggy37.
I actually avatarized the Jigglypuff face over a week ago (January 21st, says the creation date), but then never used it because Col--
--I mean, uh, because of some reasons which will not derail the thread. >_>

Now time to watch these videos. :eek:

Firestorm

There are more sp0rsk pictures than impressions here!

Could we get
- what settings you can change for online (friends and with anyone)
- use every move Young Link has and report with frightening accuracy on how they've changed
- unlock every sonic music go go go
- sp0rsk is that the strategy guide you're holding? give us the unlock details please :(
- if you have the strategy guide, full music list! :O
- is dreamland 64 in?
- chozo ruins? :(

I've editted this post like 5 times in one minute

Teknoman

Firestorm said:

Could we get
- use every move Young Link has and report with frightening accuracy on how they've changed
- sp0rsk is that the strategy guide you're holding? give us the unlock details please :(
- is dreamland 64 in?

All this and various control scheme impressions please.

All I really want to know is if you can change the match settings on random wifi and if you can play custom stages online. If you could (for the latter) wouldn't both parties need the stage?

Scalpel Knight said:
All I really want to know is if you can change the match settings on random wifi and if you can play custom stages online. If you could (for the latter) wouldn't both parties need the stage?
I think you can only play the ones Nintendo sends out everyday against others online, and only locally the ones youve created?

MMaRsu

Banned
Firestorm said:

Could we get
- is dreamland 64 in?

Now this is all I want to know!

careksims

Yes yes we all know you have the game now! Make loooong detailed bullet points on how it plays, the options, etc.! Oh, and make a new topic about it too! We don't have enough SSBB topics on the front page! :D

Surely I do really want detailed impressions about the game. It's so painful to wait ~_~

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
Oh, yeah, I can't believe I forgot to ask this until now.

UNLOCK ALL THE MOTHER MUSIC AND TELL ME IF POLLYANNA IS ONE OF THEM PLZKTHX.

Where are the impressions, man? I know you're having one hell of a time with the most anticipated video-game of the decade bar none, but please... Give us some crumbs, if not the whole cake. We are yearning for information here. Yearning, I say!

TreIII

At this point, it's safe to say that either he's playing the living hell out of this game, or, following all that, he's going to sleep.

Right now, it's like basically 5 AM Japan Time. He's gotta sleep some time...

Firestorm

TreIII said:
At this point, it's safe to say that either he's playing the living hell out of this game, or, following all that, he's going to sleep.

Right now, it's like basically 5 AM Japan Time. He's gotta sleep some time...

No time to sleep in japan time

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Green with envy here, John... too bad you're not living around NYC again (I think you mentioned you were from there?), I'd totally crash your door and demand to play :p

Top Bottom