• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Wii U & 3DS Downloadable Characters Discussion and Information on Smash Ballot

Status
Not open for further replies.

kris.

Banned
eoZba6d.png

It's time.

Pociask

Even though this will probably not count for anything, I find myself having a hard time picking. Like, I want to support a character getting in that actually has a real shot. What if my vote for Simon Belmont means that Daisy loses to someone like Kyrstal by one vote? Then how dumb will I feel!

Can't I just vote for a Belmont, and Ridley, and Protoman, and Isaac, and Daisy, and Guy From Contra, and Koopa Troopa, and Tetra, and Blaster Master, and drop opponents like a phat beat with Jake?

What to do, what to do...

Quick edit: And Viewtiful Joe!

CH2QW8b.gif

Wonder Red

Come on people, let's do it

This is what I'm talking about! Can you even imagine what the final smash would be like?!

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...Fire!

SuperSah

Banned
Monster Hunter gets my vote even though he will never get enough votes to outclass the inevitable slew of Ridley, Snake, and W101 requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom