• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Wii U & 3DS Downloadable Characters Discussion and Information on Smash Ballot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, NeoGAF, combine your powers to bring Klonoa to Smash. Revive the series and get him into the game all in one.

Please, I beg of you.
Pls.
Pls

#Klonoaforsmash

Coolluck

I don't know who to vote for guys. All of a sudden nobody is truly worthy of the power of my vote. Maybe another Kong? Chibi Robo? So many choices.

xHiryu

CH2QW8b.gif

Wonder Red

Come on people, let's do it

youre-goddamn-right-gif.gif

It was a tough choice, but I voted for Splatoon Girl/Boy because I think it's a franchise worth investing in now. However, I did mention my desire to see more veteran characters and characters for a couple of the franchises.

woopWOOP

Ohhh, one week voting time? That's a short window.

I legit want to vote for obscure shit like Sukapon and Tamagon, but I might aswell burn my vote at that point :p

Takamaru and Skull Kid are AT's already so they might get skipped either way.

Guess I'll go with Inkling from Splatoon. She cool, plus I like ranged characters.

Metal B

It's like Nintendo doesn't want the Smash Characters Wish Discussion to never die.
It's here to stay FOREVER!

I have no idea to be true. There too many characters to choose from. But i guess, my vote goes to Samy from Advance Wars.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Went with Torterra, would love to see a powerful tank like Pokemon in...plus completing the Starter Triangle.

Amani

This game could use some more villains, so I'd really like to see K.Rool, been pushing him since Day 1. Wolf might come back, but I could take him or leave him personally. Other than that, what other villains would be viable options?

But seriously though vote for Issac. Yeah I know, swords, but there were axes and maces in that game too, I don't give a fuck.

Team Issac hype don't stop.

Razmos

I voted for Bayonetta. I did it before the direct was even over, I think I even missed some of the direct I rushed to the ballot that quickly.

I wanted to vote for K. Rool and sign it as someone more vocal about not wanting him in but realistically I went for Dixie.

I wonder if it'll be based on popularity or just which ideas take Sakurai's fancy more, because if it really is like a regular vote than we're really going to see some dumber choices like Shadow or Goku get spammed by younger kids.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
My friends, citizens of the NetJeff. The time has come, but all is not won yet. We must lead our hero, the great Waluigi to victory. His absence will no longer be tolerated. Set. Him. Free.

Synless

It's sad that I am going to think harder about which character in going to vote for in this game than I have in any presidential election.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom