• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SMITE for PS4 rated by PEGI.

Guymelef

Web datamining suggested the existence two months ago.
E3XlrPN.png

Edit:
cicR466.png

Anno

Nice. I'll probably never play it, but I do like watching the game and it's neat that they've carved out their own piece of the MOBA genre. Always nice to have more people being able to play more good games.

salromano

I didn't see your news, sorry :/ I always check PEGI site this hour, it's 00:00 here. You can check the few thread I make and always give you the credit.

Ah, so do I. We get our content stolen very often (down to the headline!), and the thread came so shortly after, so I made an improper assumption. (You don't have to provide credit then!)

VER: You Rock!

What does "VER" mean? :3

PepperedHam

Sweet! Very glad this is happening. Got quite addicted to the PC version before my PC went belly up and I switched to primarily PS4 gaming. I'm very happy I'll get to play this again.

RAWRferal

Good news for you PS4 people. Never liked MOBAs before but this one has had me hooked for months on end on Xbone, tense, easy to pick up, with plenty of depth.

Community seems way less toxic than most too.

Plus it's a load of Gods beating the crap out of each other, how cool is that?

Wedzi

Banned
What are the chances this has cross play with the PC version? I've only played a little bit of Smite on Xbox One and really don't know how much of an advantage a keyboard and mouse would have over a controller.

What are the chances this has cross play with the PC version? I've only played a little bit of Smite on Xbox One and really don't know how much of an advantage a keyboard and mouse would have over a controller.

Zero is my guess. Control pad does have some disadvantages when moving aiming reticles.

Top Bottom