• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

Needed to replace my black chucks and white chucks, so I decided to roll with the
Comme des Garçons PLAY x Converse Chuck Taylor collabo.

01-06-2015_commedesgarconsplayxconverse_chucktaylor1970shi_beige_2_amc.jpg

01-06-2015_commedesgarcons_playxconverse_chucktaylor1970shi_black99_sh_1.jpg

FStop7

Banned
If I don't get a pair of Yeezys at retail this weekend I'm gonna cave and cop a pair at resale. Either the black/white or the gray/orange. Fuck it.

Well...this fucking sucks.

Eastbay canceled my order on the Space Jams because they apparently couldn't verify my payment details AFTER I placed the order and got confirmation and everything...WTF.

I even called them and they said it's all automated and could not give me a reason as to why their system rejected my payment credentials.

Wow, the classic DOUBLE L

Well...this fucking sucks.

Eastbay canceled my order on the Space Jams because they apparently couldn't verify my payment details AFTER I placed the order and got confirmation and everything...WTF.

I even called them and they said it's all automated and could not give me a reason as to why their system rejected my payment credentials.

Wow, the classic DOUBLE L

damn dood

i am sorry to hear =/

what size are you? i will try to keep an eye open

damn dood

i am sorry to hear =/

what size are you? i will try to keep an eye open

The best part is that I checked my statement, the charge from Eastbay is pending...lmao.

We can't verify your credit card details but uh.....we're gonna put that pending charge right on there for you bro.

FStop7

Banned
If you took an L on Space Jams and you want a pair (size US 13) then shoot me a PM. I'm having buyer's remorse.

I paid $263 for them direct from Nike including tax and shipping. I'd just like to get that back (plus whatever it costs to ship to you)

acohrs

Woo got my UB 3.0 TWs on SideStep, they sold out in 6 mins. Means I don't have to worry tomorrow about local retail, ADC or JD releases

Fjordson

Confirmed app reservations for the Yeezys go live in 4 hours.

What's silly is I'm going to drive 10 minutes home for lunch today just so I can be in "the zone" for when it goes live. Will almost assuredly be a waste of gas but oh well lol.

FStop7

Banned
6 minutes to a Yeezy sized L.

Footlocker still has Ultra Boost 3.0 in stock, btw. Both black and white colorways.

L taken on Yeezys, of course.

Anth0ny

my question is if yeezy collabs with trump to release the Great Agains by Adidas, how fast would they sell out?

a) 0.5 seconds
b) 0.8 seconds

Fjordson

0/2 on Yeezy raffles so far, only two left. Not even sure I'm going to bother waking up tomorrow morning.

At least my Space Jams got delivered from Shoe Palace. Jordan did a great job with the release tbh. Shoes look beautiful and the packaging is A1.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I just need to Jordan 11 Breds to reissue. One of the last of the last shoes I always wanted but never could afford. I missed them in 2012.

I just need to Jordan 11 Breds to reissue. One of the last of the last shoes I always wanted but never could afford. I missed them in 2012.
Man I could've got them. My friend called me and was at a store right down the street from me. Said the store had one left (my size) and a freaking lady came in and asked for like a size 11 but took the last pair instead. Made me so mad that I wasted my time going up there lol.

FStop7

Banned
Just got my Space Jams. Nike was really on point with these. The packaging has all sorts of nice touches. The hole in side of the box has a purple grommet, the shoes have purple plastic inserts, there's a tray with the "XI" logo under the lid, and the shoes themselves look and feel really good.

Yeah I got through too but when I tried to check out it kept saying my order updated. My PayPal submitted tho.

I think it was because I got blocked when messing with that script lol

Top Bottom