• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

Reckoner

3.0 is pretty dope imo. A few of them like the zebras or Chinese new years are among my favourite UB's ever.

4.0 does look weird, but I'll have to see more pics / colorways. I remember thinking the 3.0 knit looked weird at first in pictures.

Well ok. I like the zebras a lot too, but that's about it. I don't find the 3.0 horrendous, it's just that overall it is my least favorites. Give me the og ub cw or the shock mint 2.0 and I'll be happy.

There is a 3.5 ub pic with a cream cage floating around and I like it

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
SNS got loads of Iniki restock, don't look like they are getting botted atm. Blue, red and gray.

Also nabbed a pair of the White Mountaineering NMD R2s in black. Sold out super quick, had no chance with the EQT versions.

acohrs

Tried on a pair of the grey Iniki today in store while I still awaiting shipping confirmation from the Good Will Out for my navy's. Really like the shoe, cheaper than a mesh nmd but more comfortable. Really hope my navy ships soon or will cancel and just get a grey one

ruxtpin

Banned
Depends on what you're comparing it to, but in terms of Asics, I would say they are wider than both Gel Lyte III and V.

I guess Nike and NB? I got a pair, tried them on in store, seemingly felt OK at first but they kill my feet. Have tried utilizing different kinds of socks, no socks, and loosening the laces - no matter what my midfoot gets squeezed sorta' painfully if I wear them for a long period. Even went up half a size from what I normally wear. I wanted to try the Gel Lyte III, but after my fit issues with the Respector I'm not sure if they would be any better/worse. Gotta' find a place to try them on in person.

suplex

It's looking like the OG AM1 Red and Blue are going to be limited.

Really not sure why the 30th anniversary release of a popular shoe in OG colorways needs to be limited. Shoes like this should be easily available. Leave the limited crap for those ugly ass AM1 Masters or even the Atmos (although I think it's pretty stupid to have everyone vote for their favorite air max shoe to get released, and then have almost no one be able to get it)

Hopefully I'm wrong and these are easy to get.

Only 50 pairs of the EQT (not sarcasm). And they topped out at size 13.

Fuck off Adidas.

Thats crazy. I guess its a benefit of living in Paris - selection. Walked in to the adidas originals store, didnt even know about that new EQT shoe and they just had plenty of them... along with all the other new releases of March 1st and 2nd. Not a stealth brag because its not like I bought them lol :)

Reckoner

It's looking like the OG AM1 Red and Blue are going to be limited.

Really not sure why the 30th anniversary release of a popular shoe in OG colorways needs to be limited. Shoes like this should be easily available. Leave the limited crap for those ugly ass AM1 Masters or even the Atmos (although I think it's pretty stupid to have everyone vote for their favorite air max shoe to get released, and then have almost no one be able to get it)

Hopefully I'm wrong and these are easy to get.

The atmos are releasing at numerous retailers and on nike.com in Europe too, so my guess is that there will be a decent amount of them available.

I'm not copping the ogs because of the atmos... hopefully I'm right.

Thats crazy. I guess its a benefit of living in Paris - selection. Walked in to the adidas originals store, didnt even know about that new EQT shoe and they just had plenty of them... along with all the other new releases of March 1st and 2nd. Not a stealth brag because its not like I bought them lol :)

Hook me up! Be my proxy 💕

soultron

Banned

Was packing light when I visited a year ago and the selection was amazing and varied. I wished I had space in my luggage for a few pairs. :(

acohrs

Saw the navy inikis in person today, they are nicer than the greys so glad I got those. At least I know where to get them if I get that cancellation email

shira

C57ba2MWgAAgQrQ.jpg:large

I shudder to think what the resale price of these is going to be.

DontBlink

I guess Nike and NB? I got a pair, tried them on in store, seemingly felt OK at first but they kill my feet. Have tried utilizing different kinds of socks, no socks, and loosening the laces - no matter what my midfoot gets squeezed sorta' painfully if I wear them for a long period. Even went up half a size from what I normally wear. I wanted to try the Gel Lyte III, but after my fit issues with the Respector I'm not sure if they would be any better/worse. Gotta' find a place to try them on in person.

Actually, I have to take that back. Did a closer inspection and GL5 are slightly wider in the midfoot area. Respector and GL3 are pretty much the same throughout.

Comparing to other brands really depends on the model. Things like Ultra Boost, Nike Racer, NB 1500, 997 and 998 are on the narrower side. Don't really have any experience with wider NB, buy you could try some NMDs or LunarGlide.

Kal

How much do Yeezy 350s (black) sell for? I need to sell them pronto. I'm glad I can make some money off them as I'm fucking tired of catching Ls on shoes I want. And then you see pics on social media of people with several boxes of sold out shoes. Shit like this makes me want to get every pair of limited shoes I can lay my hands on and resell them. Ugh! How do I compete against bots? :(

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
people selling shoes, how are you guys shipping them?

I'm trying to ship these yeezys and they don't have a flat rate box that fits these dimensions. looks like i'm paying 30 bucks just to ship across the country priority.

How much do Yeezy 350s (black) sell for? I need to sell them pronto. I'm glad I can make some money off them as I'm fucking tired of catching Ls on shoes I want. And then you see pics on social media of people with several boxes of sold out shoes. Shit like this makes me want to get every pair of limited shoes I can lay my hands on and resell them. Ugh! How do I compete against bots? :(

https://stockx.com/adidas-yeezy-boost-350-pirate-black-2016

I've seen around $900-1150 for deadstock condition.

Fjordson

As in the original pirate black Yeezys?? Damn, can definitely make a good amount off those. At least $1000.

I'm laughing with you but I don't know why. What are we laughing about?

Well its terrible practice to not ship double boxed, specially if you are reselling, you know the box has some value. I've been fortunate enough to have never received shoes in an envelope.

Regarding shipping, I use my own box and use priority but weight it, usually around 4 pounds and never goes over 18 dollars even if going across the country.

acohrs

Well its terrible practice to not ship double boxed, specially if you are reselling, you know the box has some value. I've been fortunate enough to have never received shoes in an envelope.

Regarding shipping, I use my own box and use priority but weight it, usually around 4 pounds and never goes over 18 dollars even if going across the country.

I don't resell, got two NMDs online that I didn't end up liking that I flipped for just above retail to cover Ebay fees and posting. One guy asked for double boxing, the other did not.

I always ship double boxed. If I were buying sneakers online, whether they be used or brand new, I would expect the same. Not like it costs more anyway, you can pick a box up for a couple of quid and the shipping is the same.

real talk, depending on the price of the shoes and shipping I woudn't mind and also throw a few bucks your way as well.

I'd absolutely be down to help out.

To give you an idea of prices here: ultraboosts/pk nmd's are 180 euros, the editions with color boost are 200 euros, those EQT x white mountain are 220 euros.
(Yeezy's are just as impossible to get here lol, and 220 euros)

For shipping, my postal service seems to be around 40 euros to ship to USA

https://boutique.laposte.fr/affranchissement-a-domicile/colissimo-en-ligne/tarifs

What shoes were you looking at getting? Because for some easier stuff it may be easier to check out GOAT.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
What kind of pants do you guys wear with the 350s? I got some full black tampered chinos but they seem a little baggy to go with them. Have thrown them in a wash on a 90 and now tumbling to shrink them. Today I got a pair of the khaki H&M Twill joggers but that baggy crotch isn't doing it for me, may head to a store and try a smaller pair.

Top Bottom