• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

Isn't that tracking for Parcelforce? Once it's in your country you need to track
using your local postal service.

(Going from that description though I'd say its expecting you to pick it up from a depot somewhere, unless it's referring to the local delivery service picking it up.)
Figured it out. Thanks!

EFJW5z8.jpg

Dropping Saturday morning at J.Crew

Any idea what time and price? I just looked at their blog, just said "local time" and no pricing.

Buddy's birthday is the next day and he loves J-Crew, Coffee and NB 997s.

EDIT: Found the price. $210. Yeah...........there's few people I love that much.

17438926_1278218468960496_426196919111385088_n.jpg

Super HAPPY with the 2017 version of these. One of my top 5 sneakers of all time. Now with some quality (2013 was meh in comparison).

Glorious, truly glorious.

I got myself a pair of Storm Blue 1s (sleeper!) as a pre-emptive consolation for my expected L...but I'll be damned if I wouldn't even consider resell price on a pair of these.

see5harp

My partner just got a pair of Tubular Doom core black last week. I like the look but not a big fan of it actually on feet, tbh. He says they're quite comfortable, though.

Very weird choice to specifically buy for a festival, imo. Just get a cheap pair of Vans or whatever.. shit's gonna be trashed by the end regardless.

I'm still trying to look cool though. I'll probably cop the mid prime knits. I like the Tubular Doom but I don't know about the full on sock upper. The Tubular Doom has glow in the dark yarn though.

mYm|17|

Where can i get some Oreo UB 3.0? I kept debating on whether or not to buy and I really want them now. I know they are probably sold out everywhere.

Reckoner

The Masters are launching, not restocking.

RIP Atmos.

My bad. Thought they had been already released.

RIP Atmos indeed. :(

Love that mint touch on the Saucony. How are the materials and comfort on those?

Where can i get some Oreo UB 3.0? I kept debating on whether or not to buy and I really want them now. I know they are probably sold out everywhere.

Funny thing, they are still sitting at two local Adidas stores in here (Portugal)

So USPS attempted to deliver the shoes this morning but I was at work so they left a Sorry We Missed You note. Usually have a laminated sign on my door that says to leave packages on the front porch if no one answers, but the wind blew it away the other day lol. Coincidentally, I was printing a new sign at work today...

HomerDoh.gif

Love that mint touch on the Saucony. How are the materials and comfort on those?

The materials are wool felt, toebox is like scotchguarded nylon, tongue is like fleece... Just tons of different materials and it's super comfy.

Jeez. These look nice. Price tag not so much, considering the price outside the US. Reminds me I need to pick up the women's all white 247 classic. Really felt those.

Yeah, US/UK made NBs are always so much more than the Asian-made ones. Still, I honestly do prefer the construction quality on the non-Asian models overall.

Your best bet is probably to check out GOAT. I just checked the prices and they're not THAT crazy compared to retail.
Such an awesome shoe, it's probably my favourite boost shoe that I have.

BumRush

So how does GOAT work. I always wanted the Sand Layers and they're $200+ on GOAT (not paying that for those particular shoes). How do you know those are new in box? It says they are, but what proof is there?

golem

I would subscribe to @adidasalerts and try to wake up around 7, finishline restocked them twice in the last week iirc

mYm|17|

I would subscribe to @adidasalerts and try to wake up around 7, finishline restocked them twice in the last week iirc

Yea i saw it on their twitter feed, but it was too late when I saw the tweet.
I need to start checking my feed early in the mornings.

golem

Yea i saw it on their twitter feed, but it was too late when I saw the tweet.
I need to start checking my feed early in the mornings.
If u have the mobile app you can set it to alert you when their feed updates

Alternatively you could use the first purchase $25 off coupon on Stockx and snag them for retail last i checked

Triple white 350 v2 drops Saturday, April 29th.

...3 days after those gum sole socks on the 26th.

April is going to be potentially draining on the ol' wallet full of Ls.

So how does GOAT work. I always wanted the Sand Layers and they're $200+ on GOAT (not paying that for those particular shoes). How do you know those are new in box? It says they are, but what proof is there?

You don't. The middleman service you pay for is suppose to do that for you. Supposedly GOAT has been really strict lately so if you buy new, they should be new. Also, it takes about a week to get the shoes.

Think I've found a replacement for my old Novas. The new Dooms.

Dope. For the right price, I'd cop.

Hitta93

Banned
Glorious, truly glorious.

I got myself a pair of Storm Blue 1s (sleeper!) as a pre-emptive consolation for my expected L...but I'll be damned if I wouldn't even consider resell price on a pair of these.

Planning on getting the Storm Blues if I miss out the Royals myself.

How does the tubular comfort compare with boost?
They're not the same. Some people say they're like bricks but, to me, they're a decently comfortable shoe. Maybe not straight up, go to everyday type, but comfortable enough for a day or two. You can just put in a UB insole or something anyway.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Can anyone tell me what time the EQT 93/17 drop on adidas.com tomorrow. Im having net problems tonight & cant get the dang countdown page to load for me at home or my phone :\

I'm eastern standard time. Can someone give me the exact time please. Not that I'll land them since BOTS ugh

http://www.adidas.com/us/eqt-support-93-17-shoes/BA7473.html

golem

Can anyone tell me what time the EQT 93/17 drop on adidas.com tomorrow. Im having net problems tonight & cant get the dang countdown page to load for me at home or my phone :\

I'm eastern standard time. Can someone give me the exact time please. Not that I'll land them since BOTS ugh

http://www.adidas.com/us/eqt-support-93-17-shoes/BA7473.html

Countdown reads 11 hours and 30 min here.

Had it carted on some Euro sites but with shipping it came out to $250+ so going to try my luck on ADC. Missed the OP/Consortium deal on NT unfortunately lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Countdown reads 11 hours and 30 min here.

Had it carted on some Euro sites but with shipping it came out to $250+ so going to try my luck on ADC. Missed the OP/Consortium deal on NT unfortunately lol

Thanks, appreciate it. I better get some sleep before I take my L

Wow, its been over 2 hours since the new EQT 93/17 released on the adidas.fr website and they're still up - thats a first...Especially considering when I went to one of the adidas originals store this morning at 11am (1 hour after they opened) and they were all totally gone (was a smaller store though)
So you all may get lucky in the US with this one!

I'm trying to exercise self control; I will not buy another pair of sneakers until I buy myself the Yeezys - the shoes I need to get at some point (either Bred's or Oreo's)... Then I walk into the adidas store and see these beauties:
RfGn2CDl.jpg

XgSZ070l.jpg

OMG the silver boosts look insane on foot - damn. Adidas releasing so many amazing colorways. Didnt buy, but its hard...

Top Bottom