• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

acohrs

think it is duct tape, saw from a pic on another site that it has sample written on the inside. Not a fan of the tongue though, don't like it on the UB ATR mid or here either

Put my triple white UB3.0s up to the ultimate test this weekend: 4 days walking around NYC.

Happy to report that they passed with flying colors. The primeknit is mostly clean and the Boost still feels incredible.

shira

Alex Wang da god slides
DLVTYK0VoAAkFGx.jpg

Man this is by far one of my favourite uses of multicolour flyknit I've ever seen on a shoe.

To anyone wondering, it's the Nike MercurialX Proximo CR7 (basically a copypaste of the Superfly 5s but in indoor model) in the Cut to Brilliance colourway.

Got my Zoom Fly SPs in. Good lord these are comfy. Not sure how I feel about the colour yet (Taupe Grey) but there is a really nice softness to the sole, feels almost like walking on a pillow. The rocking motion of the sole is also quite cool.

Radec

Tried a few boost earlier

UB ATR
UB Uncaged
EQT 93/16

and i find the uncaged the most comfy one with the eqt the least(due to the heel support or something.)

Now to sell my 2 caged UB to buy an uncaged one..

Oxn

Tried a few boost earlier

UB ATR
UB Uncaged
EQT 93/16

and i find the uncaged the most comfy one with the eqt the least(due to the heel support or something.)

Now to sell my 2 caged UB to buy an uncaged one..

Ive been saying this for the longest time. The Uncaged is awesome. Looks better than Caged also.

Radec

Ive been saying this for the longest time. The Uncaged is awesome. Looks better than Caged also.

I've been wearing the wrong boost the whole time. lol

Did they released an all black uncaged colorway without any patern? Was thinking of wearing it for office use (currently using these japan triple black).

El_Chino

Hey Sneaker-GAF

Long time lurker on this thread, first time posting.

I just wanted to say I've picked up a couple of pairs of New Balance 574 Sport and it's the most comfortable lifestyle shoes I've had. Highly suggest trying it out.

New-Balance-574-Sport-Black-2.jpg

Radec

Hey Sneaker-GAF

Long time lurker on this thread, first time posting.

I just wanted to say I've picked up a couple of pairs of New Balance 574 Sport and it's the most comfortable lifestyle shoes I've had. Highly suggest trying it out.

New-Balance-574-Sport-Black-2.jpg

I'm currently eyeing this beauty:

new-era-new-balance-574s-2-1.jpg

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Adidas X AWang run 2 looks so much more nicer on feet. I think it's the shoe I've gotten the most compliments for by other people.

That green pops.

Oxn

Looks like Yeezys are going back to the era where sneakers were like cinderblocks.

EDIT: Just saw that laceless Vapormaxes are a thing

The strap looks ugly af and clashes with the clean look of the Flyknit upper. And I still wonder what's the point of having flywire cables in the upper if there's no lockdown needed.

The Vapormax CS looks pretty good though. The one with the strap.

Khaki black nmd R1s on October 20th at 1pm EST.

Ohhhhhbb

Edit: Curiously, I don't see them listed on ADC anymore. They were there earlier today. 🤔

Sch1sm

Heads up to my fellow Canucks, it's the last day of Reebok's sale, and today's deal is on Classics. Might grab something from the Club C collection, tbh.

Top Bottom