• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNK vs Capcom: SVC Chaos new screens!

Santo

http://www.bonusstage.com/article.php?artid=1435

just click through to the media gallery.

svcchaos_xbx_061104_09.jpg

svcchaos_xbx_061104_13.jpg

edit: Xbox screens! (happy?)

I'm still debating on getting this, for two reasons. One, the only characters I'm really looking forward to playing are Demitri and Genjiro, and Two, Guilty Gear is coming out, and it's only 20 bucks, not to mention looks a hell-of-a-lot better.

Also, SF collection will have SF3:TS. So, I guess that 3 reasons.

I've seen SVC combo videos that make this game look like a joke. I don't know where the balance went to in this title. I'm not talking character balance either, I mean being able to exploit frame cancels until your opponent walks away.

belgurdo

Banned
It makes me wonder if companies make these crossover games bad in their first installments so that they sucker people into waiting for a dynamite sequel and reaping in the profits as a result.

belgurdo said:
It makes me wonder if companies make these crossover games bad in their first installments so that they sucker people into waiting for a dynamite sequel and reaping in the profits as a result.

CVS did suck, but I never liked CVS2, though I acknowledge its high popularity.

MVC didn't suck, MVC2 was just much better. XvSF and MSHvSF didn't really suck either.

Aaaaaaaand I don't think we'll be seeing a SVC2.

Top Bottom