• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So Agent is still a thing

Mokubba

I swear that gif derails every thread it's in lol and she caught a chair not a purse.

OT: Good to hear it's still in development but it still doesn't sounds promising overall.
E3 is round the corner though.

Village

Always bet on Kaz

Defending that exclusive like a champ

ibyhBS6tEO8Qq1.gif

I need to know the origin.

Also huh, I thought that died, oh well.

As cool as it would be for this to be PS exclusive there is no way this could recoup it's money on a single platform at this point, unless Sony pays up a lot of money.

Gadirok

Most likely a multiplat for xbox as well at this point but I honestly don't care as long as it comes out.

I usually don't like when third party games are exclusives for a platform, but its equally bullshit with how R* was moneyhatted to do so for the GTA dlc for 360 first.

Andrew.

Banned
I hear it comes with playable demos of FF Versus XIII and Last Guardian and should release at the end of August.

Did rockstar/take two ever make that obligatory playstation exclusive? If agent goes muktiplat that means rockstar/take two would have to make something else exclusive to playstation lol.

Sentenza

You know, just because someone worked on a product and puts it in his CV/portfolio, it doesn't mean it's still in development.

AznSniper

Did rockstar/take two ever make that obligatory playstation exclusive? If agent goes muktiplat that means rockstar/take two would have to make something else exclusive to playstation lol.

Probably carries over to the BioShock Vita exclusive since it is still Take-Two.

Gadirok

Why do they have to make an exclusive for playstation? What does Take 2/R* owe Sony?

farisr

Been watching the Pach Attack since just before the ps meeting. I heard him mention a couple of times that people at Rockstar keep telling him that Agent it still being developed and is not dropped.

Why do they have to make an exclusive for playstation? What does Take 2/R* owe Sony?

Well if Sony pays/paid them for a exclusive, I'm sure they'd make sure to go through with it and develop a quality product for the PlayStation brand. They've done it before and I'm sure with the right amount of cash, they'd be happy to do it again and make a exclusive game.

UrbanRats

Agent comes out late 2014/Spring 2015. Red Dead 2 comes out Spring or fall 2016, new GTA comes out in 2017/2018.

Complete guessing on my part.

2014: New IP or Bully 2.
2015: RDR 3 (5 years from Red Dead Redemption, the time it takes them to do a proper open world).
2016: Agent (already in development, plus 3 years from GTAV, the time it'll take to R*North to move on another project).
2017: LA Noire 2 (ugh)
2018: GTA VI, 5 years from now, set in Vice City. *sigh*

MormaPope

Banned
2015: RDR 3 (5 years from Red Dead Redemption, the time it takes them to do a proper open world).
2016: Agent (already in development, plus 3 years from GTAV, the time it'll take to R*North to move on another project).

Seems fairly plausible they'll follow a schedule like this.

After GTA IV's release Rockstar released at least one game each year/every year.

bidguy

Banned

you can replace la noire with max payne
it is more likely to happen

they've been building it in secret for years and years, as they are planning it to be their next big thing after GTA.

it's going to be the most ambitious open-world game ever, spanning many different countries that you can travel between through air. need to go to Paris for a mission from Cairo? just drive to the airport and get on a plane.

BELIEVE

Top Bottom