• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So....Amazon canceled my Fallout 4 - Pip Boy Edition Pre Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

stryke

DcmL8Se.gif

GeeDuhb

I do it too. You have nothing to apologize for. We went through this discussion 100 times in amiibogaf and we discovered the discussion is kind of pointless because the people that do it will keep on doing it and the people that hate it will keep on hating it. That's about as far as the conversation can go. We also discovered it's best that if you do it, don't advertise it in a thread about said object because it serves no point but to antagonize.

Pretty much this. But doing it from outside the country adds a whole new ethical wrinkle to it.

I do it too. You have nothing to apologize for. We went through this discussion 100 times in amiibogaf and we discovered the discussion is kind of pointless because the people that do it will keep on doing it and the people that hate it will keep on hating it. That's about as far as the conversation can go. We also discovered it's best that if you do it, don't advertise it in a thread about said object because it serves no point but to antagonize.

There's shades of this stuff though, right?

Buying one collectors edition at $80 so you can resell it for $150 and by the $60 version for free is one thing.

Showing up an hour before the store opens for amiibos and buying 48 of them to list on ebay/craigslist is significantly more heinous.

Duraigo

I regret not getting the first day shipping for my Pip-boy edition. Seeing this post, and others like it, I'm now too paranoid to try to get a better shipping plan since I trust Amazon too little for them to not fuck up my order. So now I get to enjoy waiting 6 to 10 days to get my copy. Hoping for a miracle that Amazon some how gets it early to me.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
The damage to the OP and his mysterious doppelganger's reputations have been done, but some of the Internet Detective work in here is way too creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom