• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So... did everyone see Mumbo's penis in Banjo-Tooie?

3bdelilah

Banned
So a month or two ago I replayed and completed Banjo-Tooie, this time on XBLA, the last time was when I was 12 years old, which is exactly 10 years ago. And I sure as shit don't remember seeing any dicks ejaculating seamen back then. :p It's from the top looking down on Mumbo's Skull in world 5,
Terrydactyland

I'm pretty sure a lot of others have seen it already, but I searched on GAF and there were no results. Thought it was pretty shocking/funny/tasteless (take your pick) and I thought I'd share it here, for people who've never seen this before.

Sorry for the crap quality in full-size, I zoomed in as I was playing from a distance.

20140623_155309wsscw.jpg

vypek

I've seen this while looking at a list of crazy stuff hidden in games. Haven't played the game myself. Kind of funny what kind of stuff developers sneak into games (or artists into movies). A kirby game has a "nude woman" made out of landing blocks.

CO_Andy

There are LOTS of sexual innuendo in Rare games. Dating all the way back to Battletoads and continuing to the Timesplitters series.

-tomb raider related thread
-dick thread

I fucking lost it. Thank you OP I'm sure my coworkers hate me for saying that very loud HAHAAAAA

Siegfried

I've seen this while looking at a list of crazy stuff hidden in games. Haven't played the game myself. Kind of funny what kind of stuff developers sneak into games (or artists into movies). A kirby game has a "nude woman" made out of landing blocks.

So, there's a list? With images? I do want to see that!

maxcriden

Can you post this if it's PG? I don't think I feel comfortable googling it.

BD1

Banned
The guys at classic Rare were clearly repressed deviants and they finally got to let it loose with Conker.

Top Bottom