• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So I decided to rent Imagine: Babyz Fashion…

Vinci

Danish
theusedversion said:
White Golf Shirt
421271155v3_480x480_Front_Color-White.jpg

421271155v3_480x480_Back_Color-White.jpg

http://www.cafepress.com/theusedversion.421271155#

Brolicious.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
All those are awesome, but why are you using the non-bearded version?

andycapps

Hey bros, can someone explain what is going on here? Read the first 3 pages and the last 5.. what happened in the middle to explain what exactly is going on? :lol
The t-shirts are killing me..

andycapps said:
Hey bros, can someone explain what is going on here? Read the first 3 pages and the last 5.. what happened in the middle to explain what exactly is going on? :lol
The t-shirts are killing me..

That's the beauty of the thread :lol

Mik2121

You know what would be hilarious? If we deliver this game, make another game and call it the third part, and NEVER make the first one :lol :lol

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
theusedversion said:
IDK. Its the first one I grabbed. I'll set up a BRODUDE store later and use the bearded version.
Why not the same account? Bearded Dudebro is the "official" one :D

Mik2121 said:
You know what would be hilarious? If we deliver this game, make another game and call it the third part, and NEVER make the first one :lol :lol
This is exactly what we need to do. The first game must NEVER be made.
Oh, and you have a PM :D

beat

In honor of the thread OP, I think there should be some easter egg referencing baby fashion somehow.

Beardz

Mik2121 said:

Yeah, that's like explaining the beginning of time, we better not try.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I love that it's developed by Broderbund :lol

andycapps

Mik2121 said:

Also, refer frequently back to stuff that happened in the first game.

Nicktals

Banned
Vinci said:
Maybe have Dudebro go to the golf course, for what was originally meant to be a stealth mission. He's wearing a golf shirt and all that shit. Then he gets contacted by the General that suddenly the situation has changed and Dudebro has to attract as much attention as possible instead.

Have it start as a stealth mission, at the golf course, in the club house. Have it set up very similar to sneaking into the castle in Ocarina of Time. But every time Dudebro has to wait for a Badbro (enemy), to pass, or every time he has to hide behind an object, he takes a shot of Jager (from a flask shaped like a knife, of course)

After the 10th shot, Dudebro says "Fuck it, it's dawg time!", and after proceeding to shoot everyone in the clubhouse, it turns into anti-stealth out on the golf course.

Threi

notag
So i wonder why an imagine babyz thread is 14 pages and i open it up and find the manliest thread in existence.

good job GAF :lol

Threi said:
So i wonder why an imagine babyz thread is 14 pages and i open it up and find the manliest thread in existence.

good job GAF :lol

Mothers and little girls visiting from Google search are in for a surprise

Tim-E

I really fucking hope this game is created. I have no experience in making games, but I will do everything in my power to help. :lol

Maybe you should make 10 official guidelines(or somethinge alike) to this whole Dudebro project, to steer the project forward in a unified line.

For example that part I never must be made, and so on. It has been mentioned before, but if you don't make some guidelines the project will defintely run into some hard walls.

I guess this is already naturally happening with Jocchan, thetrin and Mik being the creative force behind it, perhaps make it so that you 3 have veto when it comes to question regarding directions to steer the project in.

andycapps

Rule #1 - Dudebro never takes the easy way out. If there's a choice between stealth or blowing stuff up, he will undoubtedly blow up everything.

Rule #2 - There is no such thing as tranquilizers or prisoners with Dudebro. You're either with him, or dead.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
most_interesting_man.jpg

I don't always got to shoot/slice you on a second occasion, but when I do, it's straight up dawg time.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
For those looking for a new GAF in-joke image macro, here you go:

dudebrodoesntapprove.jpg

Raide said:
Dudebro IS the new Duke Nukem.

Exactly what I was thinking last night. Didn't want to jinx it as the awesomeness unfolded, though. (OH GREAT =P)

Mkliner said:
Dudebro needs his own thread

This IS his thead. Dudebro took it over.

Htown said:
PopcornMegaphone said:
cool story bro.
This was the first reply to this thread.

Holy shit, good call, brah :lol

Tim-E

So, Dudebro will be able to heal whenever he takes his hoes to checkpoints, right? I also think that there should by some Natty Light scattered throughout the level that will give him a minor health boost.

Tim-E

With SDK2 coming for Left 4 Dead 2 where people can use custom character models, weapons, etc., maybe a 4 player co-op Dudebro campaign can be made with Dudebro, Chicken, and two hoes. The two hoes can't use weapons, but they can slap and every 5 minutes, they can give blowjobs to regenerate health.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I request a recurring mad scientist boss in the vain of Allen from Metal Slug and Wild Dog from Time Crisis. Dr. Doomeyer! An evil scientist who can shoot lasers out of his eyes, who may or may not be in league with the big bad, makes giant robots and shit and the only guy Dudebro had some trouble killing! In the first game (Or Prequel I should say, since we are starting at #2), Doomeyer does some evil stuff, and in the end Dudebro stabs him in his left eye. Doomeyer escapes though, by pulling out a button and blows up his lab or fort or something.

In the second game (Dudebro 2!), he will show up in a giant mobile fortress, in which the General will say that while he has no clue if Doomeyer is in league with Pesquali, but to be certain Dudebro must detour and kill him. After getting inside of the giant Mobil fortress, Dudebro fights his way though waves of robots and solders, in till he makes it to the control room of the place. Once he gets there, he will find out that the whole fort in controlled by the giant robot battle suit Dr. Doomeyer is piloting, and thus Dudebro and Doomeyer fight. Dudebro easily takes out the battle suit of course, and it is then that an eye patched Doomeyer starts firing his laser eye at Dudebro, after which Dudebro shoots his other eye out. Doomeyer then taunts Dudebro "I'll see you later", pulls out anther button device, and blows up the whole fort, after which Dudebro will do an epic escape.

In the 3rd game, Doomeyer will have a Geordi like visor, which he can once again shoot his lasers out of. Dudebro will again try to kill him, by ripping off the visor, crushing it, and cutting off both of his legs and arms. Just as he is going in for the killing blow, Doomeyer taunts saying "Not today Dudebro", flips up a false tooth which has a button under it, and pushes the button with his mouth, leading to anther large explosion.

In the 4th game, Doomeyer will have a new visor, and prosthetic arms and legs. Dudebro will at the end cut off Doomeyer's Head from his body, but once again Doomeyer pulls the same trick, and makes an explosion with the button in his false tooth.

In the 5th game, Doomeyer comes back with a fully metallic prosthetic body, with only his head being original. Dudebro this time goes right for the kill, and just incinerates Doomeyer's head with a partical cannon. Doomeyer's prosthetic body explodes, and Dudebro once again moves on.

In the 6th game, Doomeyer is still not dead. He has become 100% machine, as it turns out he turned him self into an AI 14 minutes before Dudebro incinerated his head. Dudebro figures out where the AI operates from, and this time kills Doomeyer once and for all.

In the 7th game, Doomeyer comes back as a ghost! He fights Dudebro several times in this game as minibosses, and near the end Dudebro builds a Proton Pack and Ghost Trap from a potato and a bit of tin foil, and captures Doomeyer.

I haven't thought it out much farther then this, but it can keep going easily.

Red

Drkirby said:
I request a recurrent mad scientist boss in the vain of Allen from Metal Slug and Wild Dog from Time Crisis. Dr. Doomeyer! An evil scientist who can shoot lasers out of his eyes, who may or may not be in league with the big bad, makes giant robots and shit and the only guy Dudebro had some trouble killing! In the first game (Or Prequel I should say, since we are starting at #2), Doomeyer does some evil stuff, and in the end Dudebro stabs him in his left eye. Doomeyer escapes though, by pulling out a button and blows up his lab or fort or something.
There can't be a first game. The shit in it would be too fucked up to ever experience.

Also I can't swallow the fact that a Dudebro shirt is fucking organic. No way, man. No way. The Bro would never have wanted that.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Crunched said:
There can't be a first game. The shit in it would be too fucked up to ever experience.

Also I can't swallow the fact that a Dudebro shirt is fucking organic. No way, man. No way. The Bro would never have wanted that.
Ok, all we have to do is have Doomeyer ether do a flashback, or yell out taunts during the fight expressing how pissed he is that Dudebro stuck a large sword though his eye in the first game. Could fit in with the theme to constantly refer back to the non existent first game too.

We can even give a choice at the start of the battle.

"(Let evil scientist finish rant) or (Just shoot him now and start the fight)"

Mik2121

Oh yeah, come to think about it, I think until we don't have a crazy amount of content (quite a while from now), we should keep it all in this thread. It's just great :p

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
andycapps said:
Whoa bro. I applaud that effort
and am pretty freaked out at the same time
What, I always loved the recurring boss that really should of died the first time you fought him, but doesn't. And I really love how Wild Dog in Time Crises always goes out in an explosion (Though after the 2nd or 3rd time he pulled the stunt, they sort of figured he wasn't dying in them)

Top Bottom