• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

so I got a 360

Speevy

Banned
AdmiralViscen said:
I personally think that list trumps DS' list for the next 12 months (being that ew don't know much about post-Christmas). And I don't even own a 360.

I can't imagine calling that boring.

This is actually the most lackluster the 360's lineup will ever be. We still have X06, plus a friggin' avalanche of PS3/360 and 360/PC multiplatform games.

In other words, expect at least double (if not triple) the 360 games in 07 compared to 06.

Do The Mario

Unconfirmed Member
Speevy said:
This is actually the most lackluster the 360's lineup will ever be. We still have X06, plus a friggin' avalanche of PS3/360 and 360/PC multiplatform games.

In other words, expect at least double (if not triple) the 360 games in 07 compared to 06.

Speevy don’t waste your time, it is pretty obvious his mind is made up

Speevy

Banned
:lol I think we're actually on the same page here. I'm just explaining that the best days for the 360 (whatever that means) are definitely to come.

Do The Mario

Unconfirmed Member
Speevy said:
:lol I think we're actually on the same page here. I'm just explaining that the best days for the 360 (whatever that means) are definitely to come.

Bullshit, the 360 has peaked!

jedimike

Ponn01 said:

Sure... PS2 has a good line-up, but not enough to make the 360's look boring in comparison. With such subjectiveness, it's kind of retarded to argue who's is better, but other than a couple high profile exclusives (GoWII and FF) the PS2 line-up is pretty bland IMO. I can see how it is appealing to thers though... why fork out $400 for a 360, when you can buy all the top PS2 games and then some for the Holidays. I just think that anyone who steps into a thread and calls the 360 line-up boring is extremely ignorant or blatantly trolling. Since Speevy posted a list, ignorance is not at fault... bring out the banstick baby.

shpankey

not an idiot
man, that list speevy laid down, and the alt's is pretty awesome imo, i couldn't be any happier. hard to believe a gamer can't get excited over anything listed there, your tastes must be extremely picky and narrow.

p.s. this is one reason i hate to see lists on any system posted, the trolls come outta the woodwork with one line quips saying it "sucks" or is "boring", etc. then you get a bunch of "agreed" posts, with no defense or explanation. they are like drive by posters. they come flyin in the thread shootin and fly out just as fast.

pestul

It's a very impressive list.. as long as you're not into blue-haired RPG characters (and you get one of those anyway).

Amir0x

Banned
If you start a thread on buying a 360, please don't write a totally unrelated sentence about your feelings on a rival system. Same applies for when you get a Wii or PS3... all it's gonna do is fuel flamewars.

yonder

I recently bought one, too, and I have a question: Can I delete my old account and create a new one? In that case, what happens to my save files?

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
Speevy said:
What you should already own/rent/play

1) Oblivion
2) GRAW
3) Table Tennis
4) Fight Night Round 3
5) DOA4
6) LOTR BFME2
7) Call of Duty 2
8) Top Spin 2
9) Chromehounds
10) Project Gotham Racing 3

I shed a tear each time these lists are made and don't include:

ridgeracer6x3601ls1.jpg

I'm close to filling up a bucket.

FightyF

Banned
Spruce Moose said:
Man, my tastes must really be changing. That list barely gets a rise out of me. :(

Take a break from gaming, is my suggestion. Come back in a few months and enjoin on the goodness!

RR6 should be on that list, IMO. It's just fun.

Top Bottom