• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

so i hit on a girl's sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantasmo

1) Turning a new girl down when she's straight up ready to **** is a good way to never get a chance to **** her again.

2) When a new girl wants it that bad, no excuse you can give is good enough, she needs it.

3) When you turn a girl down that is demanding sex what you've just done is somehow turned her on to the point where she needs it (a scary feeling of submission to a girl), and at the same time exposed her whorish tendencies and then said she wasn't good enough. That's too much for most women to handle, so you automatically hit the shit list with no chance for a fix.

All these rules can be broken if you've ****ed her before or if she's lusting over you and not one to take no for an answer.

If you want to avoid something like this, you need to build some level of comfort with the girl so it's not purely sexually driven. Small talk, etc.

Oh, one more thing. I suppose it's possible that her sister likes you, or that she told her you were off limits, and denied the phone # based on that.

brocke

Banned
junkster said:
Oh, one more thing. I suppose it's possible that her sister likes you, or that she told her you were off limits, and denied the phone # based on that.

i'm almost 100% sure that was the reason why.

kablooey

Right. I don't think it's possible to believe anything that Brocke posts on here. Sorry bud, you're the boy who cried vagina.

winter

lol another brocke thread. I can't believe some of you people are so gullible to believe anything brocke says. Seriously, take a look at his ****ing thread history.

brocke said:
gaf please tell me where i went wrong. this morning i agreed to meet this girl i knew from offline. she said her sister was coming along. i ended up rubbing her private areas in a bar (to her satisfaction). then she agreed to meet me in the restroom and tried to screw me, but it was too awkward because i had to keep the door shut.

so i said for her to give me her number and i would call her afterwards (she was staying with her sister until sunday). she said no. wtf?? she pulls down her pants in the restroom and prepares to screw me but can't give me her number? i'm just clueless gaf. preferably forza please help me out.

Dude....you should have banged her in the washroom. Women have needs too and the fact you couldn't perform in the stall probably turned her off....Think about it logically. This chick is hot and bothered and you're telling her you'll call her later?!

brocke said:
because it was too hard banging her in my bars restroom. i had her sister on my mind worrying she would know something was up.

well anyways i'll take this as an accomplishment and move on. i did get to make out with her, touch her all over, and almost banged her in the restroom.

Her sister knew she was getting dicked....you call this an accomplishment? I'd call it failure but...baby steps...I guess...

I'ma virgin! ;o

So these threads kinda bore me since I can't really picture the situation. I've only fooled around like 6 times in my entire life. :T

21 years old... soon to be 40 year old virgin?

And if I were to give an excuse.. it'd be that Ohio girls are bitchessss. :|

themadcowtipper

Smells faintly of rancid stilton.
brocke said:
gaf please tell me where i went wrong. this morning i agreed to meet this girl i knew from offline. she said her sister was coming along. i ended up rubbing her private areas in a bar (to her satisfaction). then she agreed to meet me in the restroom and tried to screw me, but it was too awkward because i had to keep the door shut.

so i said for her to give me her number and i would call her afterwards (she was staying with her sister until sunday). she said no. wtf?? she pulls down her pants in the restroom and prepares to screw me but can't give me her number? i'm just clueless gaf. preferably forza please help me out.
After much discussion with the world's top scientist we have come to the conclusion that you are Gay, totally Gay....

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
brocke said:
this bar had one room restrooms with no locks on them.

yeah I'm thinking she should have been bent over facing the door holding it closed and you be doing your business.

Think of the story you would have been able to tell. :)

brocke

Banned
ForzaItalia said:
Dude....you should have banged her in the washroom. Women have needs too and the fact you couldn't perform in the stall probably turned her off....Think about it logically. This chick is hot and bothered and you're telling her you'll call her later?!
QUOTE]

the whole problem for banging her in the restroom was having to hold the door shut the whole time since i didn't have a lock and opened towards the outside.

brocke said:
the whole problem for banging her in the restroom was having to hold the door shut the whole time since i didn't have a lock and opened towards the outside.

Who cares? If people hear you clapping this chick they know what's going on and would carry on just as if you were taking a dump....

brocke

Banned
ForzaItalia said:
Who cares? If people hear you clapping this chick they know what's going on and would carry on just as if you were taking a dump....

i can't risk that forza. i work at this bar. i get caught banging a chick in the restroom i will probrably get fired. and there are plenty of women i'm seeing right now, so not worth the risk.

Fatghost

Gas Guzzler
brocke said:
i can't risk that forza. i work at this bar. i get caught banging a chick in the restroom i will probrably get fired. and there are plenty of women i'm seeing right now, so not worth the risk.

But it would be awesome to be fired for that. It would be a great story. :)

brocke said:

:lol

There are places you can bang a chick when you work in a bar....just ask Bish, DJ Slam and others that have done it...

Reese-015

You behaved like an idiot, if you hadn't 'felt her up' at all, just stayed cool and clever and make clear in a very secure way that you don't get into that shit on a first day you'd have a big chance with her.

Strong confidence and stability is sexy to chicks mofo, and you pretty much showed only the opposite of that, it's that simple.

mollipen

True or not, I like the story, because it makes me feel great about myself knowing I've never been so low as to try having sex with a girl in a public bathroom.

brocke

Banned
Reese-015 said:
You behaved like an idiot, if you hadn't 'felt her up' at all, just stayed cool and clever and make clear in a very secure way that you don't get into that shit on a first day you'd have a big chance with her.

Strong confidence and stability is sexy to chicks mofo, and you pretty much showed only the opposite of that, it's that simple.

she lives two states away and was going back the next day. and believe me i showed confidence bro.

kammy

Banned
I hit on a girl's brother.

He had long blonde girl and looked hot. Like someone from Hanson. He was pulling his pants down but wouldnt give me his number.

What should I do GAF? I'm hiding in a toilet and posting from my smartphone :(

reply quickly guys, he's calling me out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom