• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So I just remote played into some random person's PS4 using my PSN account.

Melchiah

Sorry to bump this old thread, but I wanted to ask if anyone else has witnessed anything similar, that I did last night when I checked the What's New section on mobile, and all the game ads were both in English and Russian. When I closed and started the app again, the ads were in English and Finnish, possibly because I have both of those languages set in my profile, which was odd as well. Today they were presented only in English, as usual. I checked, and the account website shows two devices, PS3 and PS4, like it should, but it still startled me. Makes me wish the 2-way verification system arrives rather sooner than later.

Sorry to bump this old thread, but I wanted to ask if anyone else has witnessed anything similar, that I did last night when I checked the What's New section on mobile, and all the game ads were both in English and Russian. When I closed and started the app again, the ads were in English and Finnish, possibly because I have both of those languages set in my profile, which was odd as well. Today they were presented only in English, as usual. I checked, and the account website shows two devices, PS3 and PS4, like it should, but it still startled me. Makes me wish the 2-way verification system arrives rather sooner than later.

Did you check on your PS4 to make sure it was activated? Maybe change your password just in case.

Top Bottom