• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So, its almost been a year.. how has your 360 experience been?

I bought mine in March so its a half year experience for me.

Ridge Racer 6 is probably still my favorite game on the 360. I will never be able to understand why it gets all the shit it does other than surface conclusions (OMG IT LOOKS LIKE PEE-ESS-PEE). Fun and a classic game.

The other games I've bought (six others now) are very fun but short lived. Its just like most first years of a machine: a lot of fun but not classic software. In 2008, I doubt we will remember a lot of these games as awesome other than a small handful.

Currently, dust is accumulating on that bastard. The last game I played is Samurai Warriors 2 and I quit halfway.

The future of the machine looks no less than ****ing awesome. So the dust collecting appears to only be temporary.

coldvein

Banned
It's been decent. Not too exciting or life changing. No hardware problems yet.
XBLA has been really nice, put alot of time into SF2 in particular. Now DOOM. As for actual software Condemned has probably been the highlight. That and Battlefield 2 (last gen port, i know). GRAW got boring pretty quickly. RR6 is fun. That's about it for my 360 experience so far. I give it a 7.65/10.

Fusebox

Banned
truffleshuffle83 said:
joke character confirmed

But I am sick of it, I've owned it for a year now, c'moooon.

And I'm fully aware of its awesomeness, the game is so balanced and polished but its just one of those games I fire up every now and then and my guy will be saved halfway through a mission and I just feel so 'meh' about getting back into it. It doesn't help that multiplayer isn't much fun either.

CrapSandwich

former Navy SEAL
Pretty good. I was really impressed by the new interface. XBLM is rad, streaming music from my Mac is rad, and XBLA started off really strong. Graphically the games are a bit below my expectations, with only GRAW and DOA4 being eye popping IMO. All in all, it's been a fun year. If 360 was my woman, I'd describe the relationship as lots of good sex delivered consistently, but nothing mind melting.

GhaleonEB

I'm loving it. What seals it for me is the combination of Marketplace and Live Arcade. The TGS-X06 period is a great example of what Marketplace can do. I've downloaded 20 or so trailers - Lost Planet, Blue Dragon, Halo Wars, Bioshock, Lost Odyssey, Sonic, etc. - and capped it all off with DOOM on Live Arcade. Great stuff, and I haven't even gone online with DOOM yet.

And there's that little game called Oblivion I dumped 300+ hours into. :D

ghostmind

Awesome - wish i had more time to spend on it... the Xbox Live integration makes the whole package that much better... looking forward to the many AAA titles that 2007 will bring.

pr0cs

got the system on launch day, my first console since the Intellivision in the early 1980s. I wanted something that would bridge the gap for gaming since I was mostly a PC gamer but got tired of spending stupid amounts of money on hardware for few PC titles.

had 1 meltdown about 6 months after launch, warranty replaced it with brand new unit and new controller so I wasn't too unhappy

favorite titles have been kameo, cod2, graw, saint's row, dead rising and burnout revenge

To be honest I use the media center connection and media streaming stuff as much as I do actual game software, I'm really happy with the media connection stuff.

Fatghost

Gas Guzzler
I got mine in March and it's still working great.

Oblivion, Fight Night 3, Condemned, Ridge Racer 6, Geometry Wars, DEAD RISING and GRAW have provided some of the best game experiences I've ever had. The rest of my library on 360 is pretty satisfying too, if not world beating.

All the system needs is better BC (where's all the Xbox 2D games?) and more fighters (Virtua Fighter 5, this means you).

Although Wipeout-free, easily the best console experience I've ever had, bar none. I never really suffered from droughtage, as PGR3, PD0, NFSMW, and Kameo kept me occupied from the jump. Then Oblivion and GRAW came through. I remember desperately waiting for Table Tennis, but that's just because I was so psyched for it. And it didn't disappoint. Throughout, XBLA rounded out the package wonderfully. I think Live also had an enormous impact. GRAW and Chromehounds with a GAF-based crew are still the highlights of my experience on the system (any system actually). Like a lot of other people, I own more 360 games than any other current system I own combined. It's definitely going to always be my go-to console, with every other one only used when there's a game I want to play, not the other way around. (That is to say, I'll often turn on the 360 and say "Do I want to go back to Ridge Racer or maybe play an Association game on 2K7 or take a drive through Oahu?" whereas if the PS2 gets turned on it's because I really need to play Wip3out.) This, to me, is that sort of intangible bestness of the console. It's something I turn on first and then decide what to play. I've never had that with a console before. There's something to be said for the community aspect as well. Whether its recommending games ("Hey, MaxRPG is Enchanted Arms really that good?") or Co-Op (within minutes of downloading Doom, I was already blasting through a co-op session of it), it all just comes together very nicely.

I did have send my hard drive in for a replacement, which I received in four days and for free.

qcf x2

Good, I haven't bought a lot of games but at no point in my life was I purchasing more than 5 games per year, anyway. Being able to switch from a brand new game to SF2 whenever I want is awesome. The interface, near-flawless controller, and graphics/resolution make it impossible for me to play oldier consoles now. The online aspect is impressive, to say the least (even with all the assholes/droppers/exploiters).

I was considering selling my 360 for a PS3, but TGS woke me up to the 360's future. Lost Planet's demo was one of the best games I've ever played. Purchase confirmed. Lost Odyssey looks f_cking amazing and the guy behind it has a good enough reputation that it might just live up to its enormous potential. Mass Effect looks cool, Gears of War looks cool, Halo 3 will be a must-buy, but the game that really sealed the deal for me as far as sticking with the 360 is Blue Dragon. It almost feels as if that game was made for me and me alone.

There's a lot that could make the experience better, though. I'm still dissapointed that neither Orta nor SF: Collection are backwards-compatible, that XBLA isn't being supported as heavily as I thought it would by oldschool companies like Capcom, Tecmo, Konami, SNK, Sega, etc.

By now I had hopes of seeing their more interesting games. You know, TMNT4, Vectorman, Comix Zone, Sonic1/2/3/K/CD, Knuckles Chaotix, Garou, SF3, SFA3, Streets of Rage 1/2/3, MvC, MvC2, KoF98/2002, Last Blade 2, Pocket Fighter, Puzzle Fighter, Bomberman, Chrono Trigger, Terranigma, NBA Jam, Baseball Stars 2, Death & Return of Superman, etc.

What do I get? A SF2 that gets delayed forever, and, ... well, that's the only XBLA game I've liked enough to purchase. Oh, and a promise that sometime next year Castlevania will be available, and that Sonic will eventually show up. The way things are moving (read: crawling), I doubt any of the aforementioned games will be released in the 360's lifetime.

This IMO could have been and still can become a gamer's dream come true. But right now, XBLA is just an "extra feature" for me.

but hell there haven't been any amazing games in those people's hands.

Why do people say things like this as if they were fact? It's a totally subjective statement.

And the NPD has sales figures to prove this statement wrong. GRAW at it's launch time was amazing. Seeing Rainbow Six makes it less amazing, which is a testament to the 360's growth potential (there's that Sony word again). Oblivion sold enough copies and got enough 90+ reviews to put it in the amazing category. COD 2 was so strong Activision brought out a GOTY edition. I remember the first time I saw NBA 2K6 and about fell off my chair.

So to say there haven't been any amazing games? Errrrrr........................

terrene

Banned
It's so great to play things on the 360 that I'm actually going to put off playing FF12 until I have a PS3, just because I want cleaner upconversion. It's hard to go back to standard-def once you play something on a native 720p TV! They've totally hooked me with the gamerscore thing, the time for downloadable games is here and the 360 does it flawlessly -- and ****, it's just awesome being able to stream music off the iPod or pictures off my digital camera. If this thing had a HD-DVD drive in it when I bought it home, I'd probably love it even more.

I've had mine since December and I'm surprised at how much I love the system. Live and Marketplace are incredible. I love being able to download demos, videos and XBLA titles. I've really enjoyed PGR3, DOA4, Dead Rising, Geometry Wars and Uno. The big surprise is how much fun Saints Row is. Probably my most played title this year. I also picked up Table Tennis but never really spent too much time with it. Tried Oblivion and PD0 and neither were for me. I'm foaming at the mouth for Phantasy Star Universe and from there, I'm looking forward to Gears, Viva Pinata, DOAX2 and Lost Planet.

*edit
Forgot to mention: I didn't have an Xbox last gen, so I also picked up and played through Fable the Lost Chapters and Ninja Gaiden Black. NGB is gorgeous in 720p and played like a dream.

PistolGrip

sex vacation in Guam
Not bad although with so many great current-gen titles for the past year I didn't get to play it much. The game selection has been weak IMO but the demos more than makes up for it, just playing Halo two with the 360 controller has been worth it to be honest.

Halo 2 freezes from time to time though =(

Deadbone

My experience has been great so far...

I never intended to fork out cash straight away. My partner's xbox died just before the easter weekend. Heartbroken at this happening and seeing she had put about a fortnight into playing Knights of the Old Republic we decided to bite the bullet and grab a 360 + Elder Scrolls. We are still playing Oblivion every weekend since then.

We haven't looked back. No major hardware problems, only a few freezes in oblivion and sometime problems reading the disk (touch wood). It does heat up quite a bit so we might have to look into getting the external fan, considering we take shifts at playing and the console can sometimes be on up to 24 hours at a time.

Combined with a proposed HD LCD tv purchase early next year and the release such games as: Assasins Creed, Bioshock, Viva Pinyata, Gears of War, Indiana Jones ect... things are looking awesome. 07 will be a great year for the 360. :)

Kolgar

Short answer: This may be the happiest a console has made me in a long time.

Long answer: Read on.

I bought my 360 in August. Surprising, because originally, I hadn't planned on jumping in at all, ever. Until last May and E3. I'd been dead-set on getting a PS3 and enjoying a One Console Future until Sony embarrassed themselves with giant crabs, Riiidge Raaacer, and five-hundred and ninety-nine U.S. dollars.

Then, the very next day, Microsoft impressed me with its own conference and I began to seriously reevaluate my gaming tastes. Turns out I had a penchant for sci-fi shooters, bald space marines, and bikini-wearing volleyball babes, and from that point on it was only a matter of time 'til I took the plunge.

I actually picked up FNR3 weeks ahead of the actual console. Seeing that game on display at BB was my first next-gen "wow" moment, so I knew I had to have that game.

I wound up buying a premium 360, a second wireless controller, and a Play-and-Charge kit, which I have yet to remove from the packaging. Within a day or so I had subscribed to Xbox Live and found it to be a revelation. Live Arcade is awesome. Free demos and videos are just as awesome. Streaming music from my Media Center PC is the cherry on top of one very tasty cake.

I've since bought several more games:

PGR3: Better than I expected. Having played and gotten bored of 2, I was surprised when the game grabbed my attention and squeezed a little tighter each time I played. It's fantastically gorgeous too, especially those night races. Plus, any racer that includes darkwave in the soundtrack gets extra points from me.

Full Auto: This was one of the few games that interested me at 360's MTV unveiling, and I'm glad I didn't pass it up. Bombastic, explosive fun is what this is. Burnout meets Twisted Metal. Maybe it's not quite up to par with either of those other games in overall polish, but the fusion of races with weapons really trips my trigger. Love it.

Madden 07: Enjoyable enough, and looks a hell of a lot better than the PS2 game I play with my buddy online. Still plenty of room for improvement, but I'm having fun with it.

Test Drive Unlimited: This game sends me into conniptions of joy. The cars, the island, the integrated online races, the total relaxing pace of it all (if you choose for it to be). I love this game. It's gotten me so excited I've told several friends about it and they've begun to take a look at buying the system now, too.

Tomb Raider Legend: Bought the PS2 game and liked it a lot, but it bothered me that I was missing out on those next-gen graphics. I'm digging this version just as much, though the frame rate is prone to annoying stutters.

Dead Rising: My latest title, acquired yesterday. After downloading the demo, a purchase was inevitable. This is one of those games that makes owning the system worthwhile. Can't wait to dig in further.

I couldn't be happier about the prospect of titles like Gears of War, Assassin's Creed, BioShock, Lost Planet, and Mass Effect. DOAXB2 will be a guilty pleasure. And if they ever put the original Killer Instict on XBLA, well, that'll only endear this console to me even more.

I wasn't going to buy an Xbox 360, but now that I did, I know it was a great decision.

muckhole

Better than I would have excpected for the first year. My launch system has not failed me yet, and there has pretty much always been something on it to keep me occupied.

Live is an absolute must, and I only have regular access to hi-speed internet for 7 months out of the year. That kills me.

I've actually decided to wait on a PS3 and am teetering ever closer to waiting on a Wii to boot, which will be the first time I've passed on console launches in years.

PistolGrip

sex vacation in Guam
StingerNLG said:
Why do people say things like this as if they were fact? It's a totally subjective statement.

And the NPD has sales figures to prove this statement wrong. GRAW at it's launch time was amazing. Seeing Rainbow Six makes it less amazing, which is a testament to the 360's growth potential (there's that Sony word again). Oblivion sold enough copies and got enough 90+ reviews to put it in the amazing category. COD 2 was so strong Activision brought out a GOTY edition. I remember the first time I saw NBA 2K6 and about fell off my chair.

So to say there haven't been any amazing games? Errrrrr........................

Is sort of a similar situation with the PSP. Only difference is 360 games seem to sell better in the US. PSP has great titles is just that no one is really paying attention.

LuCkymoON

Banned
So far Im loving it!
I bought my 360 back in may with 1 wireless controller + play-n-charge kit, PDZ and DoA4. Unforntunatly DoA4 did not make it, the disc itself had a hairline fracture at the center, protruding 1 mm in to the data area. So eventually the game just stop working so I sold it to Movie Trading Company; they gave me $12 for it but the jokes really on them.
I'm lovng the arcade games and the whole Live experiance; unlike others Im not gonna hate on MS cuz companies release bad demos, this isnt their fault. The only thing I hate is that I dont have enough time to play so I haven't bought a game since I got it, other than the random arcade game. =(
I've really been enjoying my PSP lately; ever since I bought Generations of Chaos(omg Dragonforce Redux!) its been pure bliss.

So far so very good. I've enjoyed most of the games I've played though there are a couple of duds. I enjoy the fact that there's always something to do on the console even though I may not have a disc spinning in the drive thanks to XBLA and the entire XBL experience.

There have been some great games recently and come this Christmas onward it's only going to get better.

MS sputtered here and there but all things considered they've done an admirable job.
thumbs.jpg

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
So far it's been a "good" experience however that's to be expected in its first year. Pretty much on par what a successful console's first year output usually is. Bought the system on launch day and it's been a hiccup free ride so far. It's also been the first true HD system (before the marketing slimes react I mean first console to be HD from the ground up) so I went ahead and upgraded my entertainment center to reflect that.

In terms of traditional content; for the most part the console has gone through a year of mostly forgettable games with a few hits liberally sprinkled throughout the calendar. Games like PGR3, Call of Duty 2, Fight Night Round 2, GRAW, and Oblivion were a fantastic string of titles to keep it afloat for the first six months but there wasn't enough complimentary content to keep the system's lineup looking consistently good. In the end it seems like the 360 has performed about on par with every other successful console's first year. I'd probably rate the system so far as a C+. The rest of the titles for the year will probably elevate it to a B+ when all is said and done.

In terms of new features; XBL and XBLA have single handedly revolutionized the console spectrum and has forced everyone else to play by Microsoft's ball so in that aspect it’s been pretty amazing. The problem (like with everything else) is the quality of the content that's supporting these new business models and features. I'd rate XBL as a fair B and XBLA as a decent C. MS needs to get on the ball and get content out at a decent clip and with enough smash hits. Rehashes of old games are nice but XBLA seriously needs some new and exclusive content like Marble Blast Ultra. XBL Marketplace could also benefit from seeing a regular release schedule and more game related material (including demos).

One thing though that MS has managed to do with the 360 that none of my previous consoles have managed to do; have me turning the system almost every single day. The connected community and how XBL is seamlessly integrated with every single aspect of the console has provided me with an essential content portal instead of simply being a box where I pop in a game every once in a while.

TwIsTeD

launch 360 going strong.....overall it has been a great investment and playing games in HD with great graphics have for the first time in my life turned me partially away from being a 50/50 pc/console gamer to a 20/80 pc/console gamer, well that and the lack of quality PC software. PGR3 and RR6 still get playtime, and while the rest collect dust I enjoyed them alot

LuCkymoON

Banned
Pseudo judo said:
So far so very good. I've enjoyed most of the games I've played though there are a couple of duds. I enjoy the fact that there's always something to do on the console even though I may not have a disc spinning in the drive thanks to XBLA and the entire XBL experience.

There have been some great games recently and come this Christmas onward it's only going to get better.

MS sputtered here and there but all things considered they've done an admirable job.
thumbs.jpg

I agree with this last statement. I think it's mostly because MS is an American company, they are really listening to what the community wants and implementing it as best they can. I hope Sony and Nintendo:)lol ) get a clue and do the same.

VALIS

It's been the best first year of any console I've owned.

Except for the breaking part. That sucks big time.

But otherwise, I have had a damn assload of fun. Being someone who's favorite genres are FPS, RTS, adventure, driving and arcade, obviously, the system is right up my alley. I have 41 games for it and maybe 5-10 of those I don't think were worth it. XBLA is lots of fun to zone out to while listening to tunes. I'm also very impressed with the variety they have on the horizon, like a fairly large amount of not-so-typical RPGs, which might refresh my enthusiasm for the genre.

Shit, I own two of 'em. One is a backup. :D

lachesis

Well, so far what I expected. Most of my anticipated games aren't out yet, and I'm not even sure why I even bothered getting one very early - but I can see MS trying pretty hard and live contents are worth checking out every now and then. Also, the system gave me a very good look at what I might see in this generation.

To be honest, I also think I would feel the same way about PS3 for a while. I'm using this situation for catching up with some games that I've missed out in last gen. Ninja Gaiden Black on 360 is indeed quite sweet - but I do hope for more compatibility for Sega games, espceially JSRF. :(

GuessWho

as a console (games and features) it really is an amazing console, fully satisfied. Quality-wise it's one of the worst.

Vyer

I've enjoyed it.

Didn't bother at launch. Picked one up when Oblivion and GRAW came out. Both excellent. Have Dead Rising and Saints Row as well and enjoy them both.

The integration of Live and Live Arcade, and the online experience as a whole, has pretty much rounded out my approval of the system. I have a good sized group of friends on LIve. Adding the ability to play major releases and basic stuff - UNO, Texas Hold 'Em, etc. - has really raised the experience.

Looking forward to the next year.

unomas

Banned
So far my 360 experience has been pretty decent. If not for two 360's taking a crap during the experience it would be better. The things I've been impressed by so far.

1) XBL Arcade- I've only purchased two games so far (billiards, geo wars), but I also have hold'em and I'm sure as the arcade library builds I'll make more purchases in the future. If I buy 1-2 arcade games a year that is cool with me. I'd rather buy new games for the most part, but if for instance they could get track and field on live arcade with online competition I'd pretty much have to buy that. I'd love to see Jennifer Capriati tennis make an appearance as well!

2) Wireless controllers/backwards compatability/ease of use- I'm happy with all of these things. Considering backwards compatability is being done via emulation I'd say they've done a great job with it. Most people didn't think they would be able to emulate anything let alone 200+ at this point.

3) Achievements- One of the coolest little innovations of this gen. Love em' or hate em' I'm playing parts of games I wouldn't bother with if not for the achievements. I also feel like I've gotten my moneys worth a bit more because I've completed some games I may not have in the past.

4) Free game downloads via live- Again, without a feature like this I'm not highly anticipating a game like Lost Planet. Most games I would never think of purchasing I'm now trying out via demo. People are probably taking this for granted but I think it's fantastic and overlooked.

Not so happy with.

1) I feel like a lack of killer games in the genres I'm interested in have been released. It would be nice to have another nice fighter, and a decent tennis game wouldn't hurt!

2) I'm on my 3rd 360...enough said.

MickeyPhree

I didn't know which system to go with; when the PS3 price was announced I bought the 360 within the week.

Very pleased with it and have bought 10 games and another 8 xbla titles. UNO is amazing.

It was going okay until it died. I'm waiting for the box from Microsoft now. I agree about the missing Vsync being incredibly irritating--I swear the machine itself doesn't support it somehow, every single game (minus static 2D) has tearing to some degree.

But the readily available demos, etc have been the best feature on any console ever, and XBLA is getting nicer all the time.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I`ve had a 360 since launch, and the experience so far as been pretty good but also pretty average, much like the original Xbox. I don`t play sports games, and most shooters don`t really appeal to me, so my 360 library has been rather small up to now. My PS2 and DS still hog my gaming time almost exclusively, but the odd 360 title is dragging me away, and I do appreciate that. Come November, I`m hoping for things to pick up.

When I bought mine at launch, it was immediately defective out of the box. Fortunately, Microsoft customer service shipped me a new one ASAP, and within a week I had a fully functional replacement, which has served me well since then.

I think the thing is really awesome. I've only played through maybe 5 games in their entirety, but I love Live Arcade. Honestly, a lot of times I'm so busy that all I want to do is play a couple games of Street Fighter, or mindless Geometry Wars for 20 minutes as opposed to starting a new level of something more in depth.

However, there's still something missing; I dunno, a true AAA game. In addition to that, the variety of games seems to be too close to 1st or 3rd person shooters, racer games, and sports games. Luckily, the upcoming lineup looks to diversify that a little more, and there's a whole slew of games on the horizon that look just awesome.

Over all, very satisfied so far. :)

J-Rzez

My jury is still out... Yes, there has been fun games, Dead Rising, Oblivion is ok, and Chromehounds is a good game as well... but, I've been underwhelmed by everything else... Including Live... On the xbox, I never really noticed much lag... Here and there, yeah... but now, I notice it a lot more often... and my connection is better than it was before...

Next... where are the games?

And then there's the reliability thing, my console is going to be sent out to get fixed... E-68 errors... I never-ever had to send a console out for repairs, and I owned just about them all... and it's the same deal with my friend who's on his 3rd... not to mention other's on my friends list...

I wanna see how Gears turns out... then Forza... and especially Halo 3... granted I think MS is trying harder than they did the first time, but because of those other issues I'm leaning on the negative side of the fence, but the jury's still out...

Rorschach

Disappointing. Also, EA sucks at next gen!

Looking forward to GoW, Lost Planet (drool!), Halo 3, Forza 2, and Blue Dragon...that's about it, though.

Awesome, alot of awesome games... PGR3, DOA4, COD2, GRAW, and Madden.

All the marketplace stuff is cool, and I can't wait for co-op in Gears of War this Novemeber.

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
excellent. hd graphics are a revelation, and while the release schedule hasn't quite been consistent, the highs have been really really high -- rr6, oblivion, dead rising, chromehounds. chromehounds is at this point the single game i've spent most time with. ever.

had one about 6 months, love it. No overheating or problems other than a few lockups in oblivion. $400 was the most ive ever spent on a console so far and I don't regret it.

I have had an awesome experience with my X360 since launch last december. The total package the X360 delivered is just ****ing amazing. I can't mention them all, but there are so many small things (achivements, always on, demos and videos on the marketplace) I just can't live without anymore.

Also there's this nearly perfect (exclude the digipad I don't use that often) pad that even aids us lazy people by having all aboard to start up and shut down the console.

Talking about the games I haven't had a console before where I have such a high percentage of completed games. And I only complete games I like. I can't wait to see what the second generation of games is going to deliver.

rage1973

My experience has been great until today. I got the red ring of death on my 360 as I was getting ready to play my weeky session of GRAW MP with coworkers. Funny thing is that one of my coworker had his 360 go down last week and he was bitching about having to pay $120 since his 360 was manufactured after Jan 1, 2006. I was telling my 4 other coworkers with 360 that they should all call up Microsoft and purchase the extra warranty. Good thing mine is from launch so hopefully they will take care of everything once I can call up customer service tomorrow.

Before this I was enjoying my 22 games and 6 live arcade games. Ever since I purchased the 360 I could not go back to playing PS2 so I gave that to my cousin and have not looked back since. My definite favorite game has to be Saints Row which has provided me 20+ hours of enjoyment just on single player so far with MP to come. My biggest gripe is lack of games I can play together with my girllfriend but Guitar Hero II and hopefully upcoming karaoke game can take care of that. I am still buying a PS 3 as soon as I can get one without having to pay a premium or a bundle.

Schlep

Meh. GRAW and Fight Night Round 3 were great, then nothing until Madden 07 (which I love, f the haters), Saints Row, and NBA 2k7. The only game I don't have that I'd like to get is Dead Rising. I agree on the system looking a lot better from October on.

Right now I'm catching up on Xbox games I missed.

Ganondorfo

What killer titles are coming out in 2007 besides lost planet, alan wake and bioshock?

I'm liking the x360 because of dead rising, condemned, oblivion, saints row and call of duty 2.

Top Bottom