• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So I've learned that Vegan Music is a genre

INC

So because the only vegans you see are that tiny little 1% of vegans who are loud obnoxious assholes, you think that justified labelling all vegans the same way?

What do you want me to do? Pass out "vegans who love meat" leaflets? I can promise you that you've met far more vegans than you know. And the reason you don't know is because they're tired of dealing with bullshit from people like you.

You're like the people asking muslims to apologize for the crimes of extremists.

The only smug zealot cunt I can spy here, is you.

no I don't need them to hand out anything, I just want them to keep their nose out of other peoples business, instead of trying to ruin them, because they dont eat meat

Guess I could rock up to vegan restaurant and protest outside so no one can get in, screaming plants have lives too, that fair right?

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
I was watching the new horror movie "Bloodthirsty" about a lesbian couple who go to stay at a genius -and potentially murderous- music producer to help the singer/songwriter of the pair complete her breakthrough album.

For what is worth here is the trailer

I won't spoil it, it was actually pretty cool.

Bare in mind this is glib and in no way a judgement on anyone's eating lifestyle/preferences.. but my wife and I commented that she only listens to vegan music. So I had to stop halfway through and look on youtube for answers to whether or not this was a thing.

My questions were answered.

Say what you will, the choruses are catchy bangers

Laugh Smile GIF

The comments sections are delightful too

Discuss I guess 😅

I forgot to clarify, our protagonist and her gf are hardcore vegans

Hay que no ma... 😂😂😂

Kimahri

Banned
no I don't need them to hand out anything, I just want them to keep their nose out of other peoples business, instead of trying to ruin them, because they dont eat meat

Guess I could rock up to vegan restaurant and protest outside so no one can get in, screaming plants have lives too, that fair right?
Do whatever you want. Just learn the difference between vocal minorities and the general majority. Hate the assholes, by all means. But they would be assholes no matter what cause they used to excuse their lunacy.

INC

Do whatever you want. Just learn the difference between vocal minorities and the general majority. Hate the assholes, by all means. But they would be assholes no matter what cause they used to excuse their lunacy.

I did say that's the only experience I've had in my bubble, and thats utter pricks.

And they were borderline cult like (like most extreme minorities with in a demographic)

Is that better?

Last edited:
Top Bottom