• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So Lyft got Shaq to dress in disguise and drive people around in Atlanta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
https://youtu.be/SJwrUaQvtsc

screenshot_2016-06-023ds97.png

screenshot_2016-06-02m4s1f.png

screenshot_2016-06-029osdl.png

screenshot_2016-06-02xxsp3.png

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Oh fuck that's STEEL!

Oh fuck that's KAZAAM!

Oh fuck that's Norman from The Wash!

how you don't know about Shaq at this point, you must've been raised by wolves... but even then you might've over heard a free throw joke at some point.

I'm like 6'3", as tall or taller than like 99% of the people I see on a daily basis. Shaq walked by me in a hotel once. I've never felt so small.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
To be fair even if i suspected my driver was shaq there is no way I'm asking him in case he thinks I'm a tiny idiot racist who thinks all giant black guys are shaq.

SkyOdin

being tall means back pain and other issues.

Those other issues include heart trouble, since the human heart has to work harder to pump blood to taller people. As such, tall people are unfortunately at greater risk of dying to certain kinds of heart disease.

Sparse

Those other issues include heart trouble, since the human heart has to work harder to pump blood to taller people. As such, tall people are unfortunately at greater risk of dying to certain kinds of heart disease.
Plus circulation issues, woop!

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
I'm fairly certain he could pick me up with one hand.

o-SHAQUILLE-ONEAL-KEVIN-HART-570.jpg

I'm a5'2", and yeah, that guy is monstrously huge. I was working at a movie theater in Westwood back in the day, and Shaq and Ian Zeiring came in to watch a movie. I want to say it was the screening for Star Wars: The Phantom Menace. I sold Shaq some popcorn, and I almost got a crook in my neck looking up at him. Guy is absurdly tall.

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
First, how do you not recognize Shaq? Second, is it normal to ride in the passenger seat using Lyft/Uber? I kind of assumed you would default to the back like a taxi.

FyreWulff

Yeah the last doc I saw explained to me why they were checking my blood flow at the ankles in addition to the neck/wrists, basically this.

I love shaq.
Like after he came to the Celtics he randomly did a Shaq human statue in Cambridge without announcing it. Just went out and did it for hours and let people take photos with him.

small_sad%20shaq.jpg

Really wish Celtics won that game 7 that year...

I'm fairly certain he could pick me up with one hand.

o-SHAQUILLE-ONEAL-KEVIN-HART-570.jpg

Did Shaq borrow Kevin Hart's tie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom