• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So series X Is big for your gaming station?

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
Will we be able to lay it on its side? That’s my only concern about it’s look. I don’t mind that it’s a tower and its design isn’t so outrageous anyway. Just curious about the airflow design. I assume putting it on its side won’t be a huge deal.
Yes, it can go on it's side.

I've got all my consoles standing vertically in my cabinet under my TV. I removed a shelf to do so. I've currently get a xbone, 360, wii u, ps3, ps4. Only the xbone and ps4 are actually hooked up. I'll have to remove both the xbone and the 360 but the series x should fit just fine.
Really should get rid of the wii u as well.

-Troid-

Banned
Eh, I got my Xbox now sitting on it's side in a little end-table thing next to a WiiU laying down horizontally. I should be able to take those out for the SX; maybe even just removing the X1 will create enough space.

I have a full fat pc tower that has room for 2x 360mm or larger radiators and a 120 on the back with room to spare for a reservoir or two...but i have an aio and standard case fans because im wanting to...but hesitant to go full throttle on a hard tubing full custom loop.

The above is honestly an example of going super giant on a case cause i have a small 10 gigabit NIC-i mean its an example of how i would be a hypocrite if i said the series x was too big for my setup. Theres plenty of space to set it up and fit nicely on my desk.

Top Bottom