• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So.....what will be the big game this fall by Sony, MS, and 3rd party?

Evil Calvin

Afraid of Boobs
So what will be the big fall games? I know some will be revealed during the Summer Game Fest, but overall not much has been locked down or revealed.

Sony?
MS---Avowed?
Nintendo?
3rd party-- EA- Dragon Age Dreadwolf?

Last edited:

nial

Gold Member
Concord is one, I think? Currently slated for 2024, so it should be out aroumd then.
Most people believe a new Astro Bot is due by this holiday, but I'm not sure if it's big enough for you, OP.
Until Dawn is 100% for Halloween time, but that's just a small scale remake, anyway.

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I dont know about anybody else but these are the my "big" games I'm looking forward to.
in-case-you-didnt-know-stellar-blade-is-in-development-by-v0-s031d8uwqwob1.jpg
9c7fa70aa6adb60bb01ab621c331fa18
1708595447-5257-jaquette-avant.jpeg
Game-Page-Box-Art_Shin-Megami-Tensei-5-Vengeance-320x480.jpg

Xyphie

Most/all of the big games for the year from Sony/Microsoft/3rd parties are probably announced by now or known about (obviously there's going to be a new CoD game for instance). Nintendo is really the only company that can drop a game announcement a few months prior to launch and have a GotY contender à la Super Mario Wonder.

Last edited:
I only see Indiana Jones and the Great Circle making waves this year. Stellar Blade has its fans but it fills a similar niche to Nier: Automata. Rise of the Ronin is even more niche. Don't know what Nintendo has up its ass.
Harrison Ford GIF

Woopah

Sony - Conchord
MS - Indiana Jones & Call of Duty
Nintendo - Prime 4 and Donkey Kong
EA - Dragon Age
Ubisoft- Assaains Creed Red
Sega - Metaphor
SE - Dragon Quest 3 Remake

Top Bottom