• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So that "Who's Your Daddy?" show is on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tt_deeb

I hope there's not another topic. I can't believe I'm watching it; I don't know what to think. It's cheesy, depressing, and wrong. I guess it's a one shot thing since it ends at 9:30 and she's already got it down to 4, and to 2 in about a minute or so.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
I can't believe the show even made it to air.

Actually I'm quite glad, it'd be nice to see if reality TV can kill itself with stuff like this.

GG-Duo

can you guys turn that off? please?

or at least boycott every product/commerical that appears during the show.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
That was the greatest show I've ever seen. It would have been better if the 'father' behind the door at the end was Ashton Kutcher who jumps out the door and yells "You got PUNKED!"

GG-Duo said:
can you guys turn that off? please?

or at least boycott every product/commerical that appears during the show.
I don't have a Nielson box, so it don't matter.

demon said:
That was the greatest show I've ever seen. It would have been better if the 'father' behind the door at the end was Ashton Kutcher who jumps out the door and yells "You got PUNKED!"

I don't have a Nielson box, so it don't matter.

That would make for a great show.

tt_deeb said:
I hope there's not another topic. I can't believe I'm watching it; I don't know what to think. It's cheesy, depressing, and wrong. I guess it's a one shot thing since it ends at 9:30 and she's already got it down to 4, and to 2 in about a minute or so.

6 episodes were originally taped but only one was approved to air. They must have eliminated the fluff and compressed all 6 into one airing.

mj1108

Unfortunately, as long as America keeps watching all these reality TV shows network execs will continue to dream up outlandish new shows for even more ratings....

lexi

Banned
I can't wait until there is actually an Animal Farm reality show.

CNNNN fans will know what I'm referring to.

SuperPac

Dragging "Who's Your Daddy?" out through *six* episodes would've been utter insanity. I like this one-episode format just fine, though there's something wrong about exploiting someone's personal life for ratings gain.

Superstar USA (that fake reality show where they were trying to find America's worst singer who thought they were the best) should've just been one extended episode too. That really dragged on. I mean, if you're going to take advantage of someone's emotions, at least do it all in one pull instead of in fits and spurts.

B'z-chan

Banned
Yeah she guessed right. It was cheezy as hell but she got the guy right and on top of that she got to see her biological mother too.

tt_deeb

Team Rancid said:
I clicked by it early on. That chick was hot too. Was the father have "mixed feelings" when he hugged her?

That's another corny thing about the show. Why couldn't have been some NORMAL looking chick instead of a hottie? Why do people never pick the WRONG one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom