• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So the Xbox One launches today in Japan...

AVIjnAO.png

Thread

This pic will be the new

theyre-opening-a-xbox360-store-in-japan-no-seriously-evilcontrollers.jpg

Verendus

Banned
I knew the world would not be the same. A few gamers laughed, a few gamers cried. Most gamers were silent. I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty, and, to impress him, takes on his multi-armed form and says, 'Now I am become Xbox One, the destroyer of consoles.'

People forget Xbox launched early. For some reason. So not sure why people dont understand why people are not waking up early thinking it was coming tomorrow.

Still not sure WHY they did this...

I knew the world would not be the same. A few gamers laughed, a few gamers cried. Most gamers were silent. I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty, and, to impress him, takes on his multi-armed form and says, 'Now I am become Xbox One, the destroyer of consoles.'

nicolascageconfusedemotions.gif

TRI Mike

1. Switch the console to the Japanese marketplace.
2. Reboot
3. Wait.
4. Download demo (2.29GB)
4.5 Switch back to your own marketplace if you want.
5. Wait some more.
6. Enjoy the demo.

I can't switch to the Japanese store, the option is not available under "Location".

Verendus

Banned
Someone please can do pics comparison of PS4 and XBONE launch in japan?
PS4 would be embarrassed. Uncomfortable truth coming for a lot of people, but PS4 is a dying console and Krillin is so pathetic, he's already dead.

This is the Age of One now.

Top Bottom