• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So the Xbox One launches today in Japan...

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I live in Japan and seriously keep forgetting the Xbox One is coming out. So, I guess it's out in Japan now.

Basketball

The only one who fully understands the power of the cloud is Jennifer Lawrence.

KidWrestle.gif

bloke

Has anyone been watching the stream?

Did they show KI on it yet?

They'll be showing KI in about 2 and half hrs, it's past 9am now in Jp.

11:30~12:30 【Killer Instinct】ゲーム実況
         百花繚乱/沖本真美子/こくじん/ヌキ

Shin-Ra

Hmm, all my Japanese sources keep making it sound choas child is some killer app.
If you are God, and the delusion becomes reality. About what kind of the noids you get.
Is it the sensual world? The despotic society? The destructive sanctions? Or...

RexNovis

Banned
I mean, is there a worse console release in history of console releases?

Seriously, the bad attempt at making it seem that their console launch even matters.

Not a single fuck was given.

giphy.gif

You weren't around for the Sega Saturn "release" in the west were you? This is bad but it has nothing on that clusterfuck of epic fail

Sega's idea for the Saturn was to say screw it and throw it into stores like it was a prank.

Sega told the world that the Saturn was coming out in September 1995, a week before the PlayStation. Then, surprise: In a desperate move to be first, four retail chains suddenly had the Sega Saturn in May. History has shown that a blind rush to be first is a great way to send confused monkeys and dogs into space, but it's not always the best marketing strategy. First of all, it meant that only six Saturn games were available at launch, and all of them were made by Sega. When Sega told everyone the thing was coming out in September, that included the developers making video games for it. It was like telling the shark delivery man at your door that you already jumped the tank, but he can still throw the shark on your lawn and see if anyone else wants to buy it before it dies.

So a gamer in early 1995 was looking at a Sega system that cost $399 and only had six titles.

Source

You crazy kids with your naive hyperbole. You don't know the meaning of the word disaster.

" In Yodobashi Camera Multimedia akiba of Akihabara, the matrix has become a quiet start and about 10 people at 9:30 am"

Wha wha wha wha...

AllenShrz

Serous question, does anyone know how to the the original KI with the japanese xbox? Is just in the market store.

Im a sucker for KI one and 2, the new one can go to hell.

Serous question, does anyone know how to the the original KI with the japanese xbox? Is just in the market store.

Wait, really? Other than some quibbles over the new designs, I don't think I've ever heard of anyone outright preferring the old games.

You only get the KI Classic game if you buy the new Killer Instinct Ultimate Bundle. You can't buy it stand-alone.

Top Bottom